-Chapter eighteen-

TW// slight mentions of self-hate 

"I love you too" I huffed and placed a hand in his hair as well and started to pet him. He petted me more aggressively, messing my hair in the process. "Skeppy!" I said trying to stop his hands. "What?" he said trying to sound oblivious.

He's such an idiot

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

My heart began to feel at ease again, as we both calmed down from our giggles and laughs. Skeppy looked at me, with a puzzled expression and asked "Hey, by the way... Do you want to stream later?" I went silent for a moment. I didn't want to go live but at the same time I feel like some of my fans must be worried sick about me. At least I hoped.

"You know, so we can inform everyone. We don't have to if you are not ready though." Skeppy finished and waited for my response. I took a deep and sharp breath before answering. "Fine. I still have a question..." "Sure, what is it?" Maybe I shouldn't know the answer...

"Will we have face cam on?" my words became more quite as they reached the end of the sentence. "I mean, if you want to. I don't mind." Skeppy replied, softening his expression. "Okay then. When will we go live?" I knew I had to set up my stuff since last time I didn't prepare anything.

As if Skeppy could read my mind he offered "Do you need any help setting up your computer and all that?" Knowing how tired I was, and also desperately wanting his company, I decide to nod and grab his arm, making our way upstairs.

"Wait, are we going to stream now?" he questioned from behind me. "D-do you want to do it later." I said, stopping halfway up the stairs. "No, I just want to make sure you are comfortable."

I gave him a reassuring smile and a "I'm fine" and carried on walking. My room was still a mess making me feel really embarrassed. He noticed but instead of mocking me he just picked up a trashcan and put all of the empty cans inside it.

After about ten minutes everything was set up and my computer was ready to go. Skeppy sat down on my chair meanwhile I quickly ran down to get another one for me to sit on. My hands began to tremble and so did my entire body. You are going to be fine. It's okay... I told myself over and over again.

Skeppy's Point Of View:

As Bad went downstairs I debated whether or not to go live before he came back up. I wanted to see what his chat was like from his prospective. And like that everyone got the common notification 'BadBoyHalo went live!' I waited a bit for people to come which they did not long after.

The chat was filled with questions about last stream and about how Bad was doing. Of course there were also the occasional ones cursing at him and asking him to leave. It made my face go red with anger. Why would they say these horrible things about him?!