-Chapter twenty-

TW// anorexia, mentions of shelf-harm, slight shelf-hate 

"Bad" he hummed in response "I want you to know that I love you." A blush appeared on his face as the words escaped my mouth.

"I love you too Skeppy..."

No one's Point Of View:

The two,,, friend? Couple? None of them really knew what they were. But instead of thinking about it, they had to put those thoughts aside and lay down in bed. The brunet buried his head in the chest of the taller one to get more comfortable.

Silence consumed them both, though it wasn't an awkward. Neither of them were tired but decided to stay quite in order to enjoy this moment. After a while, the shorter looked up in the other's eyes, which sparkled and stared right back.

"What is it?" said Skeppy, catching the other off guard. "Hm? What do you mean?" Bad said tilted his head in confusing. Skeppy always loved when he did that. In his mind, he looked like a small puppy, waiting patiently for an answer.

He leaned forward and whispered in a low voice "You are staring Bad". Bad looked back at him with a semi-annoyed face but scoffed and giggled. "Why are you laughing?" Skeppy asked, not being able to also hold back laughter.

"You were also staring" Bad said, his voice being muffled by Skeppy's hoodie. Silence descends once again while they think of something to discuss. "You feeling better Bad?" was the question that echoed around the room.

Bad opened his mouth to speak but decided against it. A gloomy atmosphere grew around the two. "I am asking because I love you. And I care for you." Small kisses were placed on top of Bad's fluffy brow hair.

"I am happy that you are here with me." Those words were said in a soft voice, calming Skeppy down for his previous worries. "Me too" was the only right answer he could think of.

They spent a little longer just relaxing with each other, nothing really being said. Eventually they got hungry, but neither of them wanted to leave the other's embrace.

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

My stomach started to ache; I never liked this feeling... I knew I had to eat eventually, even if I didn't want to. I am starting to realize how hard it is to stop these thoughts from corrupting my mind.

I just want to be happy. I have everything I could have asked for so why; why am I like this?

I feel something tugging my sleeve and look up to be met with Skeppy's gaze being laid upon me. "You were going pale; everything alright?" he asked me, genuine concern could be heard in his voice. It made me calm down a little.

"Yeah I fine, just thinking..." I stated, readjusting my posture. "Do you think we should go to the store? I don't want it to get too late." Skeppy gave a nod in response and both of us got up and ready.