-Chapter twenty three-

TW// nothing !     

His face went red in an instant

"I hate you sometimes..."

Skeppy's Point Of View:

"Oh by the way, should we stream today?" he asked with a confused tone. I of course wanted to; since I rarely go live but I didn't want to overwhelm him...HE suggested it so everything should be okay right?

I gave him a smile and a nod of reassurance adding a "If you want to, then sure". Bad seemed so happy and I swear I saw his eyes glow a little bit. Did I miss something?

Yes, I was ecstatic that he was acting like his old self but was it real? I mean, why wouldn't it be real? He said he won't put on acts again, and try to be genuine right? He lied before and he will do it again.

"S'Geppyyyy" Bad repeated for, probably the millionth time. "Yeah, what sorry. I spaced out for a sec." In response he puffed his cheeks out. "Did you sleep last night? Sorry if I moved in my sleep." He continued by scratching the back of his head.

"I mean yeah, you did move a lot but no worries; I did sleep" Maybe I was lying a little bit by saying that. I wasn't that tired anyways I just felt emotionally; drained? My attention was glued back onto Bad who was just grumbling. "So you wanna stream?"

"Sure, maybe in a bit" I got up from my sit and began washing the dishes. "I'm going to take a shower, if that's okay with you?" Bad asked. "Yeah sure, I'll get the things ready." He left the room and began walking upstairs.

_______

Why does my stomach hurt? He just went to take a shower, that's all. Hygiene is very important, so why am I acting like this? Could it be that he is taking a bit longer than I had expected? No, that's stupid; maybe he's just taking a bath.

I soon ignored those thoughts, not wanting to seem as 'someone with trust issues'; for their best friend of all people. "I should set up the stream..."

Trying to get my mind off thing, I opened his computer and brought two chairs; one for each, and sat down. The air surrounding me felt; off?

Please let everything be okay-

"Skeppy!"

I snapped out and looked at the, now opened, computer screen realizing that about thirty minutes have past. "Earth to Skeppyyyy , are you there?" I looked at Bad who was standing behind me wearing one of my merch hoddies. He looked nice in them.

I remember how he refused to let me give him one because he wanted to "support" me. The fact that he is my friend is enough support. "You muffinhead" I heard him mutter. "What?"