-Chapter seven-

TW// slight blood warning 

And just like that I leaned forward and closed the gap between us. But before I knew it,

He was gone

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

I feel terrible lying to my very best friend but he leaves me no choice. I can't tell him the truth if my life depends on it. Which in fact, it does. At least my plan worked. I heard light snores coming from Skeppy. At least one of us is sleeping. I let out a sigh and get out of bed. I knew there was no chance of me sleeping since I drank two full cans of energy drinks.

Even though I tried to sleep I couldn't. Every time I tried to relaxed, my mind would flood with thoughts of Skeppy. He was everything I would think about.

Making my way down the stairs I reach the front door; realizing that I am not wearing proper clothes. I consider just going out like this. "I mean it is one in the morning, I don't think anyone is out at times like this..."

I sigh in defeat making my way back to my bedroom to change. I take one last look at Lucy making sure she is sleeping; and just like that, I left my house.

I started walking down the pavement not sure where to go. I just needed to get out of there. I reached my destination, a place I usually go to clear my thoughts. It almost always surprisingly works.

Sitting down on a bench I look around me. I am surrounded by flowers. They were my favorite type, cornflowers. My eyes focus on the small water droplets on the petals of the flowers. I look up and one drop instantly hits my glasses. I flinch and jumped a little. I am so pathetic.

I get up and start making my way back. The rain getting more and more instance with every second that passed. I start running so as to not get too wet. I don't think I have the motivation to do laundry.

I slip on thin air scraping my knee. It hurt so much. The rain on my face matched the tears streaming from my eyes. I just wanted to disappear. I closed my eyes trying to stand up but both of my legs tremble. I am so weak.

I force myself up ignoring the pain. Luckily I wasn't that far away from home. I got the keys out of my pockets and unlocked the front door as quietly as possible. I took off my shoes and headed to my bedroom. I am aware that I am soaking but I didn't care. I flopped on the bed and put my head phones on. I can still hear Skeppy peacefully sleeping. A smile forms on my face and I take a look at the time. "4:57" I murmured.

It was really late but I still couldn't sleep. To add to my negative thoughts, I have a painful cut on my leg. I try to get out of my agony but I gave up. It was too much for me to handle. I will deal with it in the morning. I thought slowly closing my eyes, as I drifted off to sleep.

Skeppy's Point Of View:

I wake up in a cold sweat. What was that dream? I try to forget what happened but it was impossible. I look at the time "4:58". I groaned in annoyance not realizing I am still in a call with Bad. I could hear faint snores escaping his mouth.