-Chapter seventeen-

TW// slight mentions of self-harm, mentions of purging

Tears continued falling down from my eyes. A wide smile forms on my face and I cup his cheek while he giggled a bit. It was always adorable and addicting. I wanted to hear him laugh all day long.

"I love you too"

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

I am so happy he is here. The thought of me... not being with him; has been haunting my mind as well. This may sound cheesy but he truly is a hero. Everything he does, from something big to something small make me happy.

However I couldn't bring myself to say these things. Not quite sure why though. Maybe in fear of him laughing at me? I really don't know.

He could tell I was confused by the expression on my face. "If you... we should probably sleep. It's honestly getting late. And you need to rest." He said cutting himself off the previous question. That made me even more confused but also curious.

A loud thunder cut my train of thought making me jump into Skeppy. I always hated how jumpy I was. But I guess that just adds to the big list of things I hate about myself.

"Bad" he said dragging out my name like it was the first time he heard it. "Are you scared of thunder?" I playfully roll my eyes. "Isn't it obvious" I mumbled but it was inaudible. "What was that?" he said slightly tilting his head to the right. "Didn't you say we should probably go to bed?"

Skeppy scoffs at the ironic way I said that. "Okay, I was just curious I guess." His voice sounded hurt and I wasn't sure if it was real or if Skeppy was faking it. He does that a lot to get what he wants and it always works on me. "Y-yeah I am. I'm sorry; I didn't want to sound rude."

He giggled and pressed his head on my shoulder and neck, leaving a few kisses. "You're fine don't worry." A wide grin had formed on his face and I couldn't help but do the same. But I truly was exhausted. My eyes grew tired from not wearing my glasses.

I said some nonsense before melting into the bed sheets once again. Skeppy did the same; his face in front of mine inches away from it. My eyes began to slowly close, losing sight of Skeppy. It made me sad so I intertwined our hands. "It's so... I know you are here...." I said slowly due to how tired I was.

"Don't worry. I will always be by your side okay? No matter what." His words were soft and seemed like music to my ears. My breath began to slow down and just like that. I fell asleep.

"Bad. Badboy! Wake up!" I heard a voice next to my ear. I jerked my body up and eyes open. I was in my room, which looked same as it always has. Looking around for the source of the voice I couldn't find it. But I heard it once again. "Bad! Here, come downstairs."

The voice was definitely familiar. Why couldn't I remember it? "Wh-who is this?" I asked, receiving no answer. I get out of the cover with trembling legs and make my way down the stairs as carefully as possible. And there I saw him. He was standing by the front door.