-Chapter thirteen-

TW// mentions of self-harm

Some time passes and I hear a click before the door opens. My jaw drops and my eyes begin to water. There he was, standing in front of me.

Badboyhalo

Skeppy's Point Of View:

I reached my hand out and pet his hair, in disbelief wanting to make sure that he is real. Tears start to roll down my checks and I pull him in a tight hug. He must have been shocked because it took him a while to hug back. I could feel his whole body trembling. I knew I had to confront him about it, but right now I just wanted to enjoy the moment.

A soft whimper leaves his mouth and I try to make out his words. "Skeppy?? I-is this real? Am I dreaming a-again?" His voice sounded rough and tired. I held him closer and rested my head on his neck. "Yes, this is real. We are together now. You don't need to worry."

Loud sobs escaped from his lips, making my heart ache a little. Neither of us wanted to pull away from the hug. It was warmer than my dreams. Even though the cold wind from outside was hitting my back like a wipe, my body felt as if it were on fire.

Bad spoke up trying to break the silence that had formed between us. "D-do you want to c-come inside?" he said trying to prevent his voice from breaking. It made it really difficult for me to try and not focus on it. I didn't want to ruin the mood and make him worry more.

Realizing I hadn't replied I grabbed my suitcase and made my way inside his home. I heard a small sound behind, probably from the door being locked, before two arms were wrapped around my waist. I turned around so as to face Bad and he buried his head in my chest.

The house looked quite clean but it was pitched black, making it hard for me to realize what was where. I looked down at the green-eyed man in my arms and smiled. He was more beautiful in person that on video. However I couldn't see his face. My breath hitched from the memories of how he looked in my dreams. He must have noticed because he looked up at me.

"A-are you o-okay?" he asked with a shaky voice. "No, this isn't about me Darry. Are you okay?" His head moved now looking at the ground avoiding eye contact, even though neither of us could see that well in the dark.

I thought I made him uncomfortable so I began petting his back and softened my voice trying to reassure him. "We can talk about this tomorrow. You look tired, we should probably sleep. If you are fine with it, that is." I could feel my hoodie getting wet, from the tears that were planted from his beautiful eyes.

"Y-yeah...Let's do that." We both pulled away from the hug and he started making his way up the stairs. I followed him trying not to trip on thin air but then he suddenly stopped. I looked at his figure before it started to shake and fell on the ground.

I kneeled and help him close, intertwining our hands in the process. "Hey, it's okay. Try to match my breathing with yours okay?" I took deep and slow inhales and exhales as he followed along, calming himself down. He parted his lips trying to form words.