-Chapter fourteen-

TW// self-harm, blood, very big sad

We kept hugging until I heard a few snores leaving his mouth.

He slept again

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

I woke up in an unfamiliar space making me look around in order to realize where I was. I remember sleeping on the couch with Skeppy, but now I appear to be on my comfortable yet cold bed. Missing the warmth of Skeppy's body I make my way downstairs where I see Lucy eating from her bowl.

She looked pretty cute so I decided to take a picture of her. Maybe I will post it later on Twitter I though heading further into the living room. My house felt cold and empty. I shout for Skeppy's name but to my surprise no one replied. I started panicking but I noticed a small note on the couch that I had fallen asleep on.

It read 'Hey Bad! I am at the store right now so if you need anything, call me immediately! Will be back soon so no need to worry -Skeppy'. This seemed like a lighthearted and kind message. And that is how I should take it as. He is leaving you alone. This was his chance to abandon you.

I fixed my glasses which were slightly tilted as the worst thoughts raced through my mind. I knew that he wouldn't leave me. He promised me; this is just my brain playing games with me. Surely he will be back. He promised me, right?

I already began feeling overwhelmed and I had just woken up. There is a way you can make yourself feel relaxed. I need to clear my mind. I begin making my way to the bathroom so as to throw water on my face. I usually do that when I need to cool down.

I open the tap and the turn the temperature to cold. I flinch as the water hits my face forgetting to take my glasses off. I sigh in disappointment and look up at the mirror. Something felt different in this room. I dry my face and glasses off using a cyan bathroom towel and begin to analyze the space around me.

My heart sank as I realized what might have been missing. I quickly yet steadily opened the top cabinet and noticed that my blades were all gone. I knew for a fact that I had cleaned none of those blades that I kept in the bathroom. He'll think you're a loser for doing that. Can't you see Bad? He doesn't like you.

Skeppy's Point Of View:

Looking at my phone's GPS for directions, I almost walk straight up to an electricity pole. I try catching my stability desperately holding on the bag of groceries. It wasn't anything special, just some basic ingredients to make anything that might make him feel better.

I continue to walk down the pavement in a fast pace not wanting to make Bad wait longer. Maybe I can even show him the gift I got him.

I grab the keys to open the front door of Bad's house and took off my shoes. I closed the door behind me and left the bag in the kitchen counter noticing that Bad was nowhere to be seen.

I shout his name but he doesn't seem to reply. This is really starting to worry me. I scan the area and he doesn't seem to be on the first floor. My breathing began to speed up as I walk up the stairs noticing that the bathroom door is slightly open.

With trembling hands I push the door open to notice a horrific sight right in front of my eyes. My eyes widened and so did Bad's.

He was sitting in front of his mirror with one of his hoodie's sleeves pulling up. A knife was located on his arm and at the end of the big wound that had started to bleed. I try to reach out and grab the knife out of his slightly smaller hands but he backed up.

"LEAVE, GET OUT" he screamed at the top of his lungs making his voice break. I knew I couldn't let this continue so I snatched it without thinking; cutting my hand a bit in the process.

"JUST LET ME FINISH, PLEASE" he said as he jerked his body forward so as to take back the knife but I instinctively move the opposite way, causing him to fall on the ground hitting his head.

He seemed to be a lot more pale than usual so I put the knife on top of a cabinet that he couldn't reach and bowed down next to him, petting his back; but quickly remembered I had to take care of his wounds. I rushed down to the bag of groceries because I also bought an aid kit.

Skipping some of the stairs I open the door and hug Bad, blaming myself for leaving him alone. He also seemed to be apologizing for something, mumbling 'I am sorry' over and over again. It wasn't his fault.

"No, don't say I am sorry. It is not your fault. Now, please can I see your hand? I need to clean the wound." I said looking at the top of his head as his eyes were glued to the bathroom's floor.

Loud sobs followed my answer; probably from the pain he was feeling, signaling me to take his arm regardless in order to take care of it as fast as possible.

I never liked the look of wounds; seeing as they always freaked me out. But I had to pull through for him. I need to work with stable hands in order not to hurt him. That is the last thing I want right now.

Finally cleaning and patching up his wounds he looked up at me in the eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. It was ten times sweeter than candy. Both of us melted into the kiss but when he let go; I noticed how watery his eyes were.

"I am so,, sorry. I didn't m-mean to. I didn't... I-I am so-rry." He cocked out trying not to break down more. I knew it wasn't his fault. It was all mine. If only I had stayed by his side.

"I am sorry. It's my fault for leaving you alone. Please don't cry..." A long silence followed before I finally took the lead and spoke again. "I love you and I promise you that I won't leave again. And if I do; know that I will always and I mean always be back okay?"

Those short but genuine words seemed to calm him down. He bumped his head on my chest and pulled a little on my shirt.

I could hear just a few whimpers that escaped his mouth along with a sentence which I could just faintly hear.

"Thank you Skeppy"

[Word Count:1.147]

[Author's Note]:

Thank you for 1K reads, holy cow! The support on this book honestly means a lot to me so I really really appreciate it :D Sorry that this chapter turned out to be a bit smaller than the others. The things that have been happening on twitter have been kind of stressing me out and Chapter Fifteen might not come out as soon as I was expecting. I just want to take a break for my mental health, I hope you can understand.

Take care and remember you are valid <3

-Mel