-Chapter eight-

TW// slight blood warning, mentions of self-harm, big sad  

Skeppy started humming a random melody. It helps me calm down way too much. He should sing more often. He has a beautiful voice. I let out a shaky sigh. And just like that.

I fell fast asleep

Skeppy's Point Of View:

[Both Skeppy and Bad are in regular text]

I could hear him slowly drifting off to a deep sleep. I think I am going to stay up a bit longer. I think to myself as I adjust my body on the bed. Time passes as I stare off into nothing. My mind was filled with memories from the dream I had. I need to get that out of my head...I grab my phone and look at the time, trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness. It read 5:42 am.

I groaned to myself, not loud enough for Bad to hear. I really should go to bed. Getting under the covers I close my eyes and almost immediately fall asleep.

I wake up in the cornflower filed again. But this time something feels different. I look around trying to find Bad just like last time but he didn't seem to be here. I sigh in disappointment and get off the ground; rubbing the dirt off my jeans.

I looked around trying to find literally anything. And there I saw it. It was a path of red roses. It sent shivers down my spine the more I looked at it. I shook the feeling off and made my way, following the strange path.

The more I continued walking, the more my legs hurt. I don't remember hurting them in any way. I pulled up my jeans and saw many cuts on them. It freaked me out a little. I pulled my jeans down and tried not thinking about it. Maybe the pain would just go away.

I looked back down at the path and then behind me. The wind hit my face and I flinched; but I knew I had to continue. Turning back around I look ahead of me and start running. The longer time I take the more my wounds hurt.

And then I heard it.

Someone was crying, really loudly. They were almost screaming, and it sounded as if they were in lot of pain. The worst part was is that...I recognized the voice.

It was Bad.

My breaths began getting heavier and my vision more blurry. It hurt to even exist but I had to get to him. I know this is just a dream but I can't stand hearing him cry. I can barely make out his figure. I start running faster and faster; the wind whipping my face. And there he was.

Curled up in a ball, crying. My heart dropped as I saw his arms. He had his sleeves pulled up and his scars and cuts were showing. His hands were pulling his hair and he was screaming; his voice sounded weak, like it could break any second now.

I tried getting closer to him but I fell to my knees. I couldn't move. I opened my mouth but no noise came out. I had to sit there and watch him in pain. This was too much. Way too much for me to handle.