-Chapter twenty one-

TW// a lot of yelling, self hate

I turned my body around in order to face him. Wiping all of his tears away, I leaned forward to leave many kisses all over his face and neck. I wanted to make sure he knew I was here and that he was loved. "It's okay, I am glad you opened up your feelings to me."

"I appreciate that a lot Bad"

Skeppy's Point Of View:

Helping Bad calm down wasn't as easy compared to the previous times. Instead, his heart wouldn't stop beating fast and the tears flowed down like rivers. I kept whispering sweet nothings but they did not help.

"Bad, I-" before I could finish he turned around and looked at me. "C-can you leave. I want to be alone..." That was it. Something ticked inside me, letting the anger that was buried inside me escape me.

"LEAVE?? I have been putting up with YOU and your NONSENSE ever since I got here and NOW you are telling me to leave?" Bad didn't say anything, he didn't move at all. I raised my arm and he flinched covering his face, in a defensive position.

What is wrong with me? Why did I-?

"Bad, I didn't m-" He reviled his face and pushed me away. "p-please l-eav-e" his voice was incoherent and broken. Why did I do this? What do I say- "I- sai-d lea-ve" another sob was heard.

Slowing getting up, I quietly left the room. As soon as I did, he locked it from the inside. "what have I done..." I was crying, but I didn't want to. I didn't deserve to. The one to blame on this scenario is me and only me. He just wanted to ask a question and then some time alone. Was that so hard for me to provide him with?

This was worse than any argument we had ever had. Usually it would friendly bickering like me naming our Minecraft island 'Big Daddy islands' or something along those lines. I even raised my hand. I wasn't going to hit him right?

I fell down to the floor and wrapped my legs and body together, repeatedly saying 'I am sorry' and 'please unlock the door' I knew he wasn't going to open it. But I wanted to see him. I wanted to hear his voice and laughter and the way he blushes whenever I say something nice to him.

And then how he gets excited over small things, how he pushes his glasses up his nose bridge. I hate this. I hate this feeling. I love you. Please open the door... please.

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

I didn't know what time it was, probably around ten but it feels like forever since I spoke to Skeppy. I want to talk to him, the only thing that was stopping me was his reaction. Sure I have seen his angry before, not this much though.

What he said was true. I am annoying and irritating. I can't even begin to imagine how he feels. Having to deal with someone like me every day; he had every right to kill me right then and there.