little skamps and divas champs

Monday night raw,

Dean brought me to the sheilds locker room.

After he had found me last night he explained everything and peomised that he wouldnt leave me. I had my baby back in my arms.

"J-dog we missed you"! Seth came running out of the sheilds bathroom giving me a huge hug. I tired not too let the pain show on my face.

"Ive missed you too kaitlyn"

He mumbled somthing amd i laughed as i gave roman a hug.

"Ive missed you too teddy bear"

Dean walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Lets go to HHH"

Fear instantly spread throughout my body. If i told HHH what would happen? He was like my father and i knew i could trust him but...would he belive me over his own family...would vince?

(A.N i just dropped major hints ;))

I sighed and nodded. I mean. YOLO and if i diddnt tell my once wouldnt last long.

Me and dean walked out of the locker room when we were stopped by daniel bryan.

"Hey um you have a match tonight JJ"

I froze and thanked him before turning to dean.

"Well.....i guess this will have to wait"

He nodded and followed me to the gorilla. My music hit and i thought its now or never...
5 minutes later

I sat on the top turnbuckle as lillian announced my opponent
Lets light it up.....

"AND MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING. FROM UNION CITY NJ.......AJ LEEEEEEE!"

she handed the reff her tittle.
Omg im gonna get a tittle shot right now!!!!!

Aj was my bestfriend but i dont think she forgot about the fact rhat i ignored her for weeks after me and dean broke up.

I looked at her hoping she forgave me. She held out her hand and i took it hesitantly only to be pulled into a hug.

"Im so sorry" she whispered.

I hugged her back and smiled. We pulled apart when the reff rang the bell.

"This is going to be some match cole" JBL exclaimed.

Aj and i locked up. Since we were the same height it was fairly difficult for her to overpower me and i put her in a arm bar. She got immediately and put me in a headlock. The vrowd started chearing my name and i willed myself to stand up.
7 minutes later

The match whent back and fourth. I was currently in controll. I threw aj into the ropes and readied myself to body slam her but she somehow slid into the black widow
How i mentally slapped myself for not seeing this coming.

My arm ached and my legs begged to rest but i willed myself to keep standing.

"Oh my god! To you see tgis king" Michael cole screamed.

"I do cole. Jazmine is going to get out of the black widow."

"Youve gotta admit this kid has heart" jbl said
You bet i do. I thought

I slowly climbed to the second rope.
Now or never...now or....now!

I fell back off the rope causing aj to break the hold and knocking her out.

"Jazmine can win this and become the new divas champ right here cole!" JBL was screaming like a madman.

I crawled over to aj and put my arm over her chest.
1.....
2.....
3!

I slowly got up and covered my mouth. I couldnt belive this.
Im divas champ

The crowd was going insane. I even started crying and the i realized aj was still on the floor.

I ran over and helped her up. It took a second before she realized i held her tittle. She smiled and hugged me.

"Look at this JBL"cole exclaimed.

Me and aj were just about to leave the ring when i was hit from behind. There was a thump next to me and i watched aj fall.

Summer stood above me and pulled me up by my hair.

"Dont you ever start a fight that you cant win" she whispered before slamming her forearm in my face.

"Dean will be mine"

Oh hell no.

I willed myself to stand and punched summer square in herface before grabbing a chair and hitting her with multiple shots. Aj was soon up and helping me destroy summer. I kneeled down and aj jumped off my back jumping on summer. Thw crowed loved it.

Summer quickly retreated as aj soon followed. I stayed and grabbed a microphone.

"Listen summer i dont care about the fact that you blindsided me just now. Or the fact that you attacked my bestfirend because aj is a big girl...kinda...and can handle herself. I can take pain. I can take decivement. Hell i can take being thrown under the buss and abandoned but there is one thi.g that gets to me...keeps me up at night...burn under my skin and that is when a little skank such as yourself tries to come between me and my man. Summer there are three sides of me. The nuce side,the fun side and the side you never want to see. Summer...dearest summer you have awaken a sleeping giant so head my warning.....you better watch your back,left,and right because when you least expect it.....jasmines gonna getcha....." i put my fist out "belive that"....