chapter:16 THE CHASE GOES ON

(Your gonna hate me but ive skipped three months and deans match. Sorry guys but i promise you it was only because i couldnt wait to write this chapter)

*Dean won his match against......SHANE MCMAHON*

Me and dean sat in a resturant just across town to celebrate his victory.

I raised my glass and he followed suit. "To beating that jerks ass".

Honestly this has been a crazy four months. I lost dean,got abused by shane,and now im divas champ...

"JJ?" dean was staring at me with this weird intensity.

"Oh sorry whats up"

He pointed behind him and i turned around. Standing there were three people holding signs that said

JJ

WILL YOU

MARRY ME?

I couldnt belive it. When i turned around dean was on one knee holding out a box with the most beautiful ring ive ever seen.

"JJ... Ive loved you ever since i first laid eyes on you. I know i have done stupid things in the past and i know i have hurt you in more ways than one and saying yes to me might just be the biggest mistake you have ever made but..." i started tearing up. Was this really happening? "But it would be an even bigger mistake for me not to ask and so i want to ask you, Jasmine Miracle Bella....will you marry me?"

By now my face was streaming with tears. I couldnt put my emotions into words so i just cried and nodded. Everyone clapped and dean hugged me against his chest.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

.....

Me and dean walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. We reached the car and i climbed in.

"Ill be right back" dean walked off.

I looled on the dash board and saw a note on red paper. I opend the note and read it.

"You fought shane my little pawn but he isnt the one your after. I will have you jj and i will take dean out during the quest"

O...m...g!

I turned around in my seat to see dean crossing the street. And thats when it hit me....

Flashback...

Deans pov...

I had shane against the mat and i whispered in his ear as the blood flowed from his mouth

"You like beaten on girls. How do you like being beaten on?"

I slammed his face into the mat and pinned him for the three count. Before i could stand he whispered in my ear.

"Im....cough....not the one....cough blood cough....hes...cough....coming..." and then he blacked out"

JJ'S pov...

My mouthed hung agape....

No...not now...not today...Dean!

.........................................................................................................................................

Omgeeez my first cliff hanger. Who is after jj? What happend to dean? Where has stephanie been all this time? All these questiins will be answerd as the story goes on. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and make sure to keep the votes coming. Ive decided i no longer wanna be jj so i need people to be jj,dean,roman,seth,stephanie, and two new characters gabby, and zack ryder!

Fan shoutout: Destiel_Batman_Flash