Chapter 25

im now 8 months pregnant with little Amber. The Wyatt's  haven't bothered me or dean since I announced my pregnancy on raw 7 months ago. I cant help but feel that their devising anew plan to destroy my life. oh well. im hungry. I removed deans arm form around my waist and walked into the hotel kitchen. I've been traveling with him, roman, and AJ while there working. I rubbed my baby bump as I cooked some eggs. A few minutes I felt a arm snake around my waist. I turned around and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I thought you were sleep"

dean smiled and shook his head. "I got hungry"

"well lucky you. I made eggs"

He walked over to the stove and grabbed a plate.

We sat there in the living room talking and watching TV. He didn't want to excite me and put the baby at risk.

at the arena

Me, Dean, AJ, Paige, and Roman sat in catering just talking.

"so JJ, how's little moxley?" AJ looked at me so intensely I thought she would attack me.

"she's always kicking me. she never stops fighting"

roman looked up from his phone "just like his dad"

we all laughed and dean shook his head. he started bouncing his leg. I was sitting on this lap so I started laughing"

"sto o o op de e e ean" he finally stopped bouncing his leg and laughed. I slapped his chest.

A crew worker came up to us to inform dean that his match was in 8 minutes. I started feeling cramps and then.....

"JJ did you pee on me?" dean questioned me.

" you idiot that's not pee my water broke"

"oh" we all sat there calmly"

"DEAN!" aj screamed

he looked at me " oh yea right"

we all rushed out of the arena. triple H stopped us.

"where are you going? your match is in two minutes!"

"my wife is in labor to hell with my match!" and with that we were off to the hospital.

at the hospital

I laying the hospital bed panting. The contractions were getting closer and closer. dean tried to grab my hand but i pulled it away.

"DONT COME NEAR ME! YOU DID THIS TO ME. YOU AND THAT LITTLE....SAUSAGE OF YOURS! DONT EVER COME NEAR ME WITH THAT THING AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL CUT IT OFF AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT!" he immediately backed away. the doctor rushed over to me.

"ok...its time to push"

30 minutes later

little amber was cradled in my arms, dean sat on the bed next to me AJ and Roman on my other side.

"she's so cute" AJ cooed "I want one"

Romans eyes got wide. I guess it wasn't his time.

Amber began to stir. dean smiled.

"I cant believe I have a daughter. she is perfect."

I looked at him and smiled. " your gonna be a great dad. and AJ" she looked away from amber and at me. " your gonna be a great god mother"

"omg! thank you" she jumped up and down like a school girl"I looked down at amber . " hey little girl." I whispered " this is your new family. welcome home. I felt a single tear slip down my face. that single tear dropped down and landed on ambers hand. I wiped it away. she was my little angel.

my single

little

ANGEL