Chapter 17:kidnapped

(A/N sit tight guys because this is going to be a long one)

JJ's pov

I sat beside dean in the hospital room. I cant belive that scumbag,whoever he was,would sink so low. What kind of person would do that.

I looked at dean passed out on the bed.

"Ms.bella" i looked over at the nurse who now stood in the doorway.

"Visiting hours are over. Im sorry....he will be fine there are no major injuries just a bruised rib and a little concussion. He will be out before you know it,i promise."

I smiled lightly and thanked her. At least my baby would be ok.
Mrs.jasmine miracle good?
Mrs.jasmine miracle ambrose?

Definitely the second one.

I hoped in the car and began the drive back to the empty hotel room.
Back at the hotel

I looked around.
Its so empty in here without him.wait....did i say that outloud?

"Yes...you did" i spun around to see bray Wyatt on my bed. Before i could even react a sack was thrown over my hear and my hands were tied.

I couldn't scream because some had tapped my mouth shut.
Damn it. This is so annoying!

"Your wasting your time ya know that bray!? I dont love you"

"Oh i know that darling" i chuckled. I could imagine the sadistic smile on his face."This aint for me. This is for the big man. Im sorry about dean but we told him ro RUN." i shook my head in disbelief. He cant be serious? "But now hes gotta follow the buzzards yea yea yea i get it now can we go? If your gonna hold me hostage at least be quick with it.....i have a match in three day man". Someone,who i think was luke harper,mutterd under their breath and they lifted me and put me in what i guessed was a van.
Finally!
..............................................................
At raw

I sat in a empty room tied to a chair. Roman was currently in the ring celebrating his victory against randy when the lights shut off. Bray,luke,and erick appeard on the screen.

"Roman Roman Roman. I heard that dean was," he laughed "out of commission. And so i decided to look after somthing precious for him." the camera turned to me. I sat there and rolled my eyes.

"Are we done here. My butt is chafing and i have to pee man" roman was in the ring laughing as i started whining about changing my pad. Oops.

Bray looked at me annoyed.

"Its not my fault you didnt listen when i said i had lady problems to tend to"

"SHUT UP!" he barked.

"Sheesh,fine i just really gotta go man"

Bray turned back to the camera. "Follow the buzzards"

..............................................................................
11:30 pm

Bray had taken me to some abandoned warehouse. He put some food in front of me.

Rowan walked up to me "Listen sweetheart i dont want to hurt you and as long as you do as i say i wont have to"

I looked up at him and frowned. "You want some gum?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"Ok then. But you should give some to bray." i lowered my voice. "He breath smells like deans after he finishes eating the booty...its in my purse."

He turned around quickly when he heard the doorknob turn. Bray walked in with harper in tow.

"Hi darlin"
Yup just like the booty

I turned away from him. He grabbed my by my hair and slammed me against the wall. I just looked up at him and smiled.

"That all.you got?" he looked at me confused. I stood up slowly and kneeled down. "Hit me! Common do it!" he kicked me in my stomach and i laughed. "Go on and hit me again. Common DO IT GOD DAMNNIT DO IT!" he punched me in the jaw. I started laughing again and he backed away and out of the door. Rowan gave me one last glance before walking out behind Bray and harper.

I curled up on the matress i was given and drifted to sleep thinking about dean.

........................................................................
Smackdown

I sat tied to yet another chair as bray did yet another promo. I was getting more bored by the second when out of no where rowan screams "I DONT LIKE BULLIES" he attacked harper and bray. In less than five minutes rowan had them both down and was untieing me from my chair. Bray and harper started to stir on the floor.

"Run!" harper yelled at me and without a second thought i grabbed my chair and slammed both bray and harper over the head with it. I nodded to Rowan and got the hell outta their.

I ran straight to the divas locker room and sat down. No ine was in their except for AJ.

"Omg are you ok!?"

"Im fine"

She looked as if she wanted to push further but knew better. We sat there in silence untill i decided to go.to the bathroom. I heard someone come in.

"AJ i......" she looked over at me and my eyes widened. "HOLY SHIT BALLS!" i squealed jumping up and down like a little kid. "Your dating............"

Ok i hope you guys have enjoyed this little extended chapter. I couldnt stoo writing this when i started it. Thank you guys for the votes and the support. I just want to let you know that this story if far from done!
~Love dia