Chapter 19: surprises

Me and aj sat in my hotel room and i showed her the new attire i bought her.

"Ok i love everything except the eyebrow ring" i.laughed."ok i guess thats too much"

Me and aj had a giggle fit.

........................................................................
20 minutes later

Somehow me and AJ ended up having a pillow fight in our bra and panties. We both froze as dean and roman walked in.

I looked at aj and she nodded AGAIN. We hopped off the bed and i jumped on riman and she jumped on dean.

"Hay babe we missed you" AJ said innocently kissjng his cheek. I looked at roman still holding on to him and batted my lashes. I kissed his cheek. "Didnt you miss us teddy?" dean dropped aj right when roman dropped me.

"You guys are insane" roman shook his head. Me and aj giggled and jumped on our REAL boyfriends.

Dean tickled me and i laughed while roman tickled AJ.

Dean was just getting off of me when i felt my stomach lurch.

"Boobear i have to show you somthing in the bathroom" aj looked at mw and shrugged. I grabbed her arm and shut the door behind us. I bent over the toilet and started puking my guts out. "I told you not to eat 7 slices of pizza" AJ said. I looked at her and glared.
This is gonna be a long night

.........................................................................

I woke up to see aj and roman asleep on the couch. I slipped on my shoes and walked to the bathroom, heading straight to the toilet.
Stupid pizza

I barfed untill i was just heaving air. AJ walked in and held my hair back.

"Lets go" i looked at her confused and she shook her head. "Follow me kiddo"

.........................................................................

AJ led me back to her room and took me in the bathroom. She reached under the sing and pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Whats thi..."

"You threw up twice. Take it" she said handing me the box."bu..." "now" she demanded.

I sighed and took the box.

..........................
15 mins later

I looked at the test with wide eyes. A smile found its way to my face.

"When are you gonna tell dean?"

"One week"

"U cant keep this from him JJ"

"AJ i have the next two weeks off and our wedding is in exactly one week its gonna be a suprise dummy." she looked at me and smiled. "Oooooooooooooooh!"

............................
Deans pov

Me and roman walked into his room to find AJ and JJ playing 2K15.

I looked at roman "tell me again why you brought that system with you to a hotel?"

He shrugged "aj is a gamer"

"SHUT UP!" JJ was intensely staring at the screen. "Im down by 1 with 15 seconds left". She faked a shot and AJ fell for it leaving her wide open. She hit a jumper and scored the three right at the buzzer. AJ rolled to the floor while JJ jumped up and down in victory. "Woooooo! Clamps baby!"

I shook my head and threw her over my shoulder. Roman did the same to AJ.

"Back to my room people move it."

..........................
JJ's pov

Dean and roman sat us down on the bed. I started fewling sick again and ran into the bathroom.
AJ's pov

I watched as JJ ran into the bathroom.

"Ill be right back" i told the guys as i followed her. She was bent iver the toilet heaving.

"Tell him now"

"no he cant know that im pregnant yet......"

Deans pov

Me and roman sat outside the bathroom door.

"Dean" he whispered "go in there and let her know that you know" i nodded and stood up hand on the knob.

JJ's pov

"No he cant know that im pregnant yet...." just then the door opend. I looked up to see dean and roman standing in the door way.

"Suprise?!" i said smiling weakly.

........................................................................
Could this be?! A triple update yay! Anyway hows dean gonna take the hidden news? Keep reading to see
~Love dia