Flash of red

Deans pov

I was pacing back and forth in the locker room. I didnt understand it but when i kissed JJ i just.....well there were sparks.

"Dude!!!!" i looked at seth and he was giving me a weird look. Roman had left already to go see his wife.

"Yea what is it"

"Are you ok man? You look stressed".

I shook my head "i gotta go" i walked out the door and didnt turn back. I had somthing to do.

*****************************************
Dia's pov

I couldnt help thinking to myself how soft deans lips were.o well ,i thought. I was in catering with my sisters eating a burger(divas gotta eat too!) when i felt somthing soft press against my cheek. My sister's being so immature giggled.

"Hiii ambrose". They said in unison.

I rolled my eyes at them...

"Really funny guys"they just laughed and ran away but i could see them peeking around the corner.

"So mr.ambrose you couldn't keep your hands off me". I joked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"JJ dip you want too go on a date with me"? I was in shock but i nodded and said "uh sure that would be fun" i smiled as he leaned in so close but so far. We were inches...no centimeters apart i could feel our lips brush on each other. Come on , i thought.

He leaned in fully and our lips connected. The kiss was so passionate that i never wanted it to end, and then it did. He pulled away giving me a crooked smile.

"Pick you uo at seven"?

I bit my lio and nodded. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking away. I did it.....i got dean ambrose!!!
And then i saw a flash of red...

*****************************************
Deans pov
I did it.....i got JJ!!!

And then i saw a flash of red...