Chapter 22

I sat down in the make-up chair as Aj tried to calm me down.

"WHAT IF EVERYTHING GOES WRONG? My dress could tear. Dean could change his mind......THE WORLD COULD EXPLOOODE!!!!" i was hyperventilating.

"JJ trust me everything will be fine. You look amazing in your dress, ans sweetie, if dean does change his mind it will be the biggest mistake of his life." i looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you"

"For?"

"For being such a great friend"

She smiled at me and gave me a huge hug. She pulled away and straightened out her dress. Seth walked in wearing his tux. He was deans best man. He told us it was time to walk. I stood clutching triple H arm behind the silk curtain. I asked him to give me away. He was the closest thing i had to a father. i took a shaky breath and stepped out from behind the curtain with H. dean stood there smiling, his dimple peaking out. we got to the end of the aisle and H sat back down.

"i believe you wrote your own vows?" the priest asked us and me and dean nodded. i went first.

" I've never been really good with expressing my emotions but here goes....dean... i love you with all my heart. from the day i met you i knew you were the one. in all honesty the storyline that started us had to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. besides you of course. when you smile i just melt. those dimples could heal any broken heart. what I'm trying to say is....Johnathan good without you i would be incomplete. you've taught me what true love really is and you've been a great friend from the start. i never thought i would be marrying my best friend but here i am... at this alter looking at him" i smiled up at him as tears started to fall down my face. "i promised myself i wouldnt cry. dean you have made me the happiest girl in the world. thank you" he took my hands in both of his and began to speak.

" jasmine miracle bella, i know im not the smartest guy in the world or the kindst. but you see the good in me. no pun intended. you have made me better. i know that when i proposed to you it wasnt the perfect ending but i dont care. anytime im with you is perfect. i may not be the ideal husband. you could say im a little....unstable... but i will do anything to keep you in my life." his voice cracked and i saw i single tear stream down his face. " everytime i hurt you in the past i broke a little more inside. i cannt risk loosing you and today i will finally have you forever." he was crying now to. the priest spke again to ask me and dean to say our 'i do's '. dean said his but before i was able to say mine.......the world imploded