Chapter 23

Ok well the world didnt exactly imploode. It was actualy just fireworks going off, but that didnt stop me from crouching down and screaming "IM SHOT!"

I looked up to see everyone laughing. I slowly stood and looked back at dean.

"Sorry about that. Anywaaay.... I do" everyone cheered and dean kissed his bride...that's me btw. I guess the masked man couldnt ruin my wedding......or so i thought. During the reception a gunshot whent off and shot out a window. There was no doubt in my mind that it was RED. Everyone had to evacuate immediately. So much for happily ever after. .

Monday night raw.

I stood in the ring with a mic in my hand, my belt over my shoulder.

"Im baaaaack" the crowd errupted in cheers.

"Im sure youve all heard. I am the new MRS.AMBROSE!" more cheers. "But thats not why im out here. I havent been defending my tittle recently so ive decided who better deserves a shot than my fellow sheild member...Aj Lee. Aj please come out here." aj walked down the ramp looking confused.

"Get me a ref out here!" a ref was soon in the ring with us. "Ring the bell" the bell rang and aj and i locked up. She whispered in my ear. "What about the baby?"

I let her put me in a headlock and whispered back. "Just play along" i pushed her away from me and smirked. I layed down on the mat and the arena was silent. Aj looked at me confused then pinned me.
1...2...3! I stood up as the crowed booed and walked backwards up the ramp smirking as aj pulled a fake confused looked in the ring. She grabbed a mic. "WHAT THE HELL! JASMINE COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME!" i laughed to myself knowing what she was dooing. Good job aj. I wagged my finger at her and walked through the curtains and was met with a very very VERY angry triple h.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! YOU CANT JUST GIVE THE TITTLE AWAY TO YOUR FRIENDS."

"Trips list..."

"NO YOU LISTEN. YOU HAVE MADE I HUGE MISTAKE AND YOU BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD EXPLANATION OR ELSE IM GON...."

"im pregnant" i said shrugging my shoulders and walking away leaving him there shocked. Not my fault i mean hey....he did ask....didnt he?