Chapter: 24

Raw continued..

Triple H had called me into his office to "talk about my actions". Watever.
"JJ.....why didnt you say somthing earlier?"
I shrugged my shoulders. "Its my personal life and i wasnt ready"
He nodded.
"I understand. Your going to have to explain your actions to the crowd next week"
I sighed and nodded. I mean, i did cheat them out of a match. I walked out of the room and ran into AJ and Dean.
AJ looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you so much JJ."
"No need to thank me. You deserved it."
I grabbed deans hand and we walked down the hall together. We walked past seth.

If this could have been anymore akward....
"Hey seth" i gave him a small smile and he nodded, continuing down the hall. We haven't seen him since the wedding. Roman is only around when AJ is. Ever since the guys broke up they haven't talked. Its kinda sad.

We walked into catering and sat down with cena,bryan, and my sisters.
"Nikki,Brie, i feel like we havent spoken in forever."
I pulled them into a hug.
Nikki rubbed my still very flat tummy.
"How far are you?"
"About 4 weeks"
Brie smiled."so what are you having?"

A baby. Duh.

"Its a girl"
My sister's awed and the guys laughed. Cena spoke up.
"Whats her name"
I looked at Dean and smiled. I have been thinking of names.
"Well i've been thinking..... Amber, Moxley, Good" he looked up and smiled at me.
"You named her after my sister?"
Dean had a younger sister named Amber. He was the first girl he ever loved and protected. Untill he left and never heard from her again.
I looked at him and nodded. He smiled. He smiled so brightly it could light the path to heaven.

Again my sisters awed.

He leaned down a kissed my forehead. Daniel pretended to gag while cena laughed. My sisters slapped them upside there heads.

"Shut up!" they said in unison. I laughed and got up.

For the next couple of hours we just sat in catering and laughed. Eventually we left and headed to the hotel. We sat in me and deans room watching movies and talking.

I looked around and soaked everything in.

Here i was, surrounded by the people i loved the most,minus AJ....i couldnt be happier. And with lirtle Amber growing inside me....things could only get better.

(A/N... Ok guys sadly this book is coming to an end. Only two more chapters. I will be skiping so time but i promise you there will be a great ending. I loved writing this book and i hope you loved reading it.)