THE STORYLINE

I walked into stephanie and hunter(HHH) office and geve the both a hug. These two were like second parents to me.

"Hey guys" i gave the both a huge smile and sat on the couch.

"Hi jj welcome to the wwe" stephanie was hated by the wwe universe but we all lived her. She was really sweet actually.

"Thanks guys. So what did you wanna talk about"

"Well" hunter started " weve decide that your gonna debut today as part of a new story line.

"Really?"

"Yes really" he turned toward the now ajar door. "And here are your storyline brothers now"

I looked behind me and saw three guys dressed in all black...THE SHEILD...i smiled as dean looked at me.

"Following me huh sweetheart"? He asked jokingly.

I shook my head "you wish babe" he laughed and sethe and roman exchanged confused glances.

"Are you too done"? Seth asked but i could see him holding back a laugh just like roman.

"Nope" dean replied.

"Yea i think we're gonna go get dinner then we'll see if we still wanna talk" i replied sarcastically

"Sassy much"? Roman said. I shrugged.

Hunter snapped his fingers "anyway like i was saying before you started flirting" he looked at me and dean and we cracked up.

"Ok! Like i was SAYING you guys are gonna have a story line together. So tonight,during jj's debut match against summer Fandango will get involved and attack jj causing her to win by DQ but he wont stop attacking her. Then you guys will come out and being that dean and jj like to flirt so much....dean will grab jj wilhe you two attack fandango....once Fandango and summer are gone dean will grab a mic and say exactly these words 'hitting a woman is the biggest injustice....especially if its my girl' and then you two will kiss"

Me and dean looked at each other and a smirked played across his face.

"Im fine with that" he said smugly. Normaly a guy acting like this would be revolting but with him i didnt mind.

"Ok sure" i said still not convinced that i actually should go through with this.

I thanked the bosses for this opportunity and walked out of the room. I was stopped by a hand wrapping around my waist.

"Well i guess we'll see you in the ring sweetheart" and with that the sheild was gone.

I walked away from the office and whent to get ready for my match. Well i thought this will be interesting