The new beginning

"Ok listen jazzy" i rolled my eyes as brie gave me another first day pep talk. It was my first day as a wwe diva and we were just entering the arena.

"Brie, i got this ok sis" she looked at nikki who just shrugged and sighed.

"Ok.....go"

I gave ny sisters both huge hugs and carried on down the corridor. I had my headphones in and wasnt paying attention to where i was walking and crashed into somthing hard and black. I looked up to see n i ne other than THE DEAN AMBROSE in his ring attire.

"Oops...sorry" i laughed stood uo and held out my hand. He took it and smiled.

"Im jasmine but you can call me jj"

"Ok jj im jonathan good. Are you ok?"

I nodded and said a quick goodbye before walking towards the divas locker room. As soon as i walked in i was pulled into a hug by my bestfriend april (aj lee). April always hung out with brie nikki and me so we were really close. I hugged her back and laughed.

"Hello to you too april" she squealed and i laughed even harder.

"i missed you jj"

"I missed you too apy but since im a diva now i get to spend more time with you!"

"Yaaaaay!"

"So are you ready?" i asked

"Fooor?"

"Were going to walk through the corridors so i can meet everyone" She sighed but shook her head and we started walking around. I met everyone from paige to fandango.

"Hey" i said "him...i didnt meet him yet" i looked down the corridor to see roman reings sitting at a table on his laptop. Id already met colby(seth) and Jonathan(dean) so he was last on the list.

April sighed and shook her head"fine lets go"

We walked over to him and i sat on the table.

"Hi" i said extending my hand "im jasmine but you can call me jj" he didnt take my hand so i dropped it and rose my eyebrow. Whats his problem i thought.

"Well jj" he said my name like it left a bad taste in his mouth. I could tell he was annoyed. "You know there are chairs right?"

"Yea" i said "i just like tables better"

Apparently this lifted his mood because he laughed and shook his head "im joe by the way" i smiled and said goodbye to joe as me and aj walked back to the locker room. I was listening to music when i bumped into somthing hard and black (again)

"Well look here" jonathan was smiling down at me. He had me pulled against his chest. "We have got to stop meeting like this" i laughed and shook my head. He turned and walked away while april gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and we kept walking.
Im gonna like it here i thought

The girl in the glasses is my rwal bestfriend so she is gonna represent April (aj lee)