Where?

Annie's POV
I woke up in a bedroom. I looked around and saw a window. I got up and walked to the window and saw nothing but land and a long gravel driveway I'm assuming.  While I was looking out the window I hear the door close. I slowly turn around and see nun other then case himself. I was terrified and confused. How did he take me while Johnny was there? Is hazel ok? He slowly walks toward me and I walk backwards until my back hits the wall. He continued to walk up to me and got so close I could feel his breath on my face. I stood there in fear until he said something.
"Hey there pretty. You healed up well." He said with a sarcastic tone. "Hu-how did you get out?" I asked nervously. He smirked and chuckled a little bit. " I have my ways. Now get dressed." He started walking out of the room when I asked "where is hazel?" He stopes for a second "at her home" he said that and my eyes filled up with tears.
————15 mins later
I got dressed after a few minutes of realizing that there were clothes in the closet. I found a outfit and threw it on.

I sat back down on the bed with tears in my eyes

I sat back down on the bed with tears in my eyes. I'm so tired of this. I just want my family to be safe. Hazel. Johnny... and any others that come along. The door opens and I quickly look to see who it is.
"Come on pretty" case says looking me up and down.
"W-where are we going?" I ask. "With me" he replies sarcastically. I get up and start walking towards him and as I get within his arms reach he grabs the upper part up my arm. He starts walking me to somewhere in this house. I keep my head low trying not to let any tears come out.
He stops walking and I look up and he pushes me down into a chair at a table and sits across from me.
I look around and see 4 guys evenly spaced around the table so I knew there was no escape. I look up at case as he starts talking.
"So your gonna make a deal whether you like it or not" he says with a smirk. "What is the deal"
"Oh pretty your not gonna like it but it's for your best" I look at him with confusion. "Your gonna—

~~~~~~~~
Ooooo what's he gonna make her do? Will she try to escape?

I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it was pretty short but I getting back into writing and finishing this story so I will try to update more often.