Some are good some are bad

Annie Pov
When Johnny got up I repositioned myself and looked at Lauren.
A-thank you for watching hazel through all of this.
L-that's what I'm here for.
A-how have you been?
L-I've been good. How have you been?
I sigh and look at hazel then back at Lauren
A-I'm pushing through it.
L-aw I know it's hard but it will get better.
Lauren Hugs  me and I hug back. We pull away
L- why don't we go shopping tomorrow. Forget about everything and let our stress out through shopping?
J-but that will hurt my bank account.
A-no it won't shut up.
We all laugh at Johnny. We all just talked and I played with hazel a little until the pizza got here. We all ate and we were cleaning up.
H-lo lo can you help me bush my teef?
L-of corse
Lauren when you help hazel while Johnny and I were in the kitchen. I was washing the last two dishes when Johnny came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested he head on my shoulder.
A-hi there.
J-hi
A-are you tired?
He nodded his head. I turned my head and looked at him. He  picked his head up and looked at me and smiled. I kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled away and finished the dishes. Hazel came running  out in her pajamas.
H-supise!
Johnny and I turn around and look at her.Johnny pulled his arms away from my waist and walked over to hazel.
J-is my princess ready for bed?
He said that as he picked her up and threw her in the air.
H-no not yet!
J-ok but in 15 minutes we are going to lay down for bed. Ok?
H-otay
I look over at Lauren and see her holding her keys in her hand.
L-I'm going to head home it's getting late.
A-ok. Are you sure you don't want to stay tonight?
L-no I'm going to see Carson but thanks for the offer.
A-oooo ok
Lauren gently punches me.
J-hey don't touch my angle!
Lauren and I laugh.
A-be safe and text me when your home.
L-ok bye
Lauren leave and I follow her out and wave her goodbye. I walk back in the house and lock the door on my way back in. I didn't see Johnny or hazel so they are probably in johnny and I's room. I lock the back door and turn the lights off and head upstairs to my room. I walk in and see hazel jumping on the bed. I laugh at her because Johnny is telling her to watch out for me. Hazel looks over and sees me standing there
H-uh oh hide!
Johnny and I laugh at hazel. I lay down with them.
Hazel is being crazy until she sits down and looks at my stomach. She rubs it
H-baby brover is in there
I tear up and look army Johnny.he looks at me too. He picks hazel up and sits her on his lap.
J-baby brother isn't in there anymore...
H-what you mean?
J-well the angles up in heaven needed him more then we did.
H-really?
J-yea so now he is up in heaven.
H-oh. I wanted to a baby brother.
J-I know but that's ok because maybe when your a little older you'll get a baby brother or sister.
Johnny Pov
I looked at Annie and see tears filling down her face.
J-ok princess it's time for bed.
H-fine. Goodnight mommy! Wove you!
A-I love you to baby.
I take hazel to her room and tuck her in for bed and kiss her goodnight. I turn off the light and leave her room. I go back to my room and lay down on the bed with Annie. She snuggles up to me and She looked up at me. I lean down and kiss her. We pull away and turn the light off and go to sleep.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you liked it. I'm going to be making a book called played soon and comment what you think I should name the next book to this series. I'll be updating soon.