What to do?

Johnny Pov
I woke up before Annie and hazel so I got up and went to the living room and saw Lauren watching tv.
J- hey what should I make for dinner?
L-what are the girls favorite food?
J-pizza
L-then order pizza.
J-ok
I was about to walk to the kitchen when Lauren called my name.
L-hey John...
J-yea?
L-what was Annie talking about earlier?
J-um something that happened but she would like to be here to tell you too so we'll talk later.
L-ok
I walk into the kitchen and order pizza.
(15 minutes later)
Annie Pov
Hazel and I walked out to the living room. Lauren and Johnny are talking on the couch. Hazel runs to Lauren. I sit next to Johnny and lay my head on his shoulder.
J- guess what I'm making for dinner?
A- I don't know what?
Ha- is it pizza?
J- how did you find out princess?!
I see Lauren and hazel look at each other and giggle.I look at John and whisper in his ear.
A-we need to tell her about what happened.
He looks at me .
J- I know.
A-hey baby, can you go play in your play room?
Ha-yea mommy
A- thank you baby
Hazel gets up and runs to her play room. i look at Johnny and he puts his hand out and I hold it. I look at Lauren.
A- you know how I said what I said earlier...
L-yea?
A-Asher k-kidnapped me and hazel.
My eyes start to fill up with tears.
L-Annie omg are you ok?
A-yea but Johnny got hurt...
L-John what happened?
J-Asher hit me pretty bad that's all.
L-Annie how did he find you?
A-I don't know.but I don't feel like it is safe for hazel to stay here.
L-would  you like if she stayed with me?
I look at Johnny and he looks at me.
J- it would be a lot safer then her staying here.
L- she can stay with me as long as she needs too.
A-thank you Lauren.
I get up and hug her and she hugs back. Hazel comes running in with a ball in her shirt acting like she's pregnant.
Ha- wook lolo I wike mommy!
She starts laughing like crazy. I look at Johnny with a nervous but funny face. He laughs at me.
L- hazel your mommy's not pregnant anymore. You were born.
Ha- I know but mommy has a baby in there
L-hazel- wait are you pregnant?!
A- yea
Everyone is laughing at hazel and Lauren's reaction. The. The door bell rings. I look at Johnny and start walking to the door. I got to the door and opened it . I saw the pizza guy.
I gave him money and we all ate. We all got ready for bed and I tucked hazel in and went to my room and laid down with Johnny. I fell asleep quickly.

Thanks for reading this part! Can you please share this with your friends?! I'm trying to make it to 150 reads! This is probably the last part for tonight!