A problem

Johnny Pov
When Annie went to put hazel to bed I went to the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt and saw the gunshot wound. I heard the door open and I looked over and saw Annie.
A- what in the h—
J-shhh don't wake hazel
A- what in the world happened?!*whisper*
J- w-when I was getting you back from Asher,h-he shot me in the process.
A- we need to get you to the hospital.
J-no we can't
A-why!?
J-because I'm...fine
A- but-
J-angle I've been through this before
A-ok but I don't—
J-go get in bed angle
A-are you sure?
J-yes
Annie left the bathroom and I grabbed the tweezers and worked I getting the bullet out. I got the bullet out but I hurt like sh*t. I took some Tylenol and went to lay down. I got in bed and saw Annie asleep. I cuddled up to her and fell asleep.

The next morning

Annie Pov
I woke up to hazel tapping my shoulder.
A-yes baby?
Ha-I hungy
A-ok baby I'll make you food.
I got up and was about to go to the kitchen with hazel when I had to run to the bathroom and throw up. I finished throwing up and cleaned my face up.
Ha-are you otay mommy?
A-yes baby.now let's get you some breakfast
Ha-otay
Hazel runs out to the kitchen and I follow her.
A-do you want some eggs baby?
Ha- yea
A-ok
I cook hazel some eggs and get her a drink. I sit her down at the table and give her ,her food. I go back and start making some pancakes. I was half way done when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and kiss my neck.
A- hey babe
J-hey
A-how does your side feel?
J-like sh-
A-hazel is in the room.
J-sorry it just is a pain
A-literally. Anyway do you want some pancakes
J-I would love some of y-
A-Johnny!
J-fine I'll have some pancakes
A-ok
Ha-daddy! Come sit!
J-ok princess
Johnny went and sat with hazel and talked to her while I finished the pancakes. I brought Johnny and i's food to the table and sat down.
J-thank you angel
A-your welcome
J-so hows number two doing in there
A-making me feel like I'm on a boat 24/7
J-I'm sorry baby
A-it's fine it's just the when I was pregnant with hazel this didn't happen
J-that's weird
Ha-ya tats weird
Johnny and I giggle a little bit witch then caused hazel to laugh. Johnny and I talked while we ate. While we were cleaning up the dishes the door bell rang. Johnny and I looked at each other.
A-I'll get it
J-are you psycho?!
A-I'll be fine
J-no-
A-hush
I run over to the door and open it. I was so surprised when I saw the person. I wasn't expecting them.

Who is there? I hope you like the part. Sorry for not posting for a while but the Coronavirus thing is messing up my day and school. But I'm going to try to post more often.
Stay safe! Share this story with your friends I'm trying to get to 100 reads. Follow me! And follow my insta(m_lillie23)