Saved

Annie Pov
Asher picked his hand up about to hit me so I closed my eyes and braces myself for the pain. Then there was a loud thud downstairs and I opened my eyes. Asher put his hand down and clenched his fist.
As-dont try anything
After he said that he left. I sat there worried about hazel and if she was ok. Then someone came barging in the room. I looked up and saw Hayden.
A-hay—
H-shhh
A-*whisper* what is going on?
H-Carson is getting hazel and sneaking out and then I am sneaking you out.
A-thank you for helping me.
H-Johnny was the one who. New you were here.
A-really?
Then another loud bang came from downstairs. Hayden went over to the window and opened it.
H-we have to go.Now
I walk over to the window and look out it. I was scared I was going to hurt myself. Then Carson came out of hiding and put his arms out. I took a deep breath and jumped out. He caught me and let me down.
A-wait what about hazel?!
C-she's in the car.
A-thanks.
C-no problem go get in the car and lock the doors
I nod my head and run to the car. I get in the back and see hazel sitting there scared.
A-hi baby mommy's here
I pull her into a hug. I then pull away and lock the doors. I sit back down and look at hazel. She had tears In her eyes.
A-whats wrong baby?
Ha- I was tared
A-oh baby you don't need to be scared mommy's here.
Ha- where's daddy?
A-we will see him soon. Ok baby?
Ha-ok
Then something hit the car and I looked out and saw the boys trying to get in so I unlock the car. They got in and Johnny sat in the back with us. He looked at me and hazel sweating. It started to worry me.
J-a—are you ok angel?
A- yea are you ok?!
J- y—yea
He smiled at me and Carson started driving. Hazel had fallen asleep and I laid my head on Johnny's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Back at there house
I woke up to the car doors closing. I got out and got hazel and took her inside. I took her to her room and tucked her in to bed, I went back to my room and heard Johnny in the bathroom. I walked over and saw the door open, I looked in and saw.....

What did she see? I hope you like this story so far!!
Sorry I didn't post for a couple days.