Who...

(Sorry if there are spelling mistakes. I have nails on and might mess up on the words.)

Annie Pov
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I got up without waking Johnny up and went to the front door. I opened the door and saw flowers on the porch....again. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I picked up the flowers and took them inside. I set them on the counter and walked over to the cabinet to get a vase. While I was getting the vase I felt arms wrap around my waist.
J-good morning angel
A-morning
J- so whatcha doing?
A-I'm putting the flowers you got me in a vase.
When I said that Johnny let go of my waist and started walking to the flowers.
J-what do you mean? I didn't get those.
A- wait what? I thought you did because some came before Lauren and I went out yesterday.
J- Ann's I didn't get those.
A- then what do we do with them.
J- you can keep them I'm just saying I didn't get you those.
A-babe then who did?
J- I don't know but we need to make sure to keep an eye out.
A-ok. Can you go get hazel up and dressed.
J-of course.
Jonny kissed me and went to get hazel up. I'm a little freaked out so I grab both Bouquets of flowers and take them outside and to the trash can. I threw them away and went to walk in the house when I noticed one of our neighbors from across the street looking at me. I quickly go back inside the house and lock the doors. I walk into the living room and see Johnny and hazel.
Johnny Pov
When Annie came into the living room her face was pale like she just saw a ghost.
J-you ok?
A-uh yea!
J-you sure?
A-yea. Hazel wanna go to the mall today?
H-yea!!
A-ok mommy has to get ready and then we can leave.
H-otay!
Hazel ran off to her play room.
A-wanna come with us?
J-of course
A-ok I'm going to get ready.
I leave the kitchen and go to my room. I walked into the closet and grabbed an outfit.

 I then walk out of the closet but right as I leave the closet doors I feel hands on my shoulders and freeze

I then walk out of the closet but right as I leave the closet doors I feel hands on my shoulders and freeze. I am terrified to turn around from what happened outside and what has happened in the past. I slowly turn around and see C-case.
C-hello darling
A-w–what
Case put a finger over my mouth when I went to speak.
C-shhh this might hurt later
After he said that all I saw was his fist and then it went black.
Sorry I took forever to post I have school and I haven't been in a good mental place lately. I will try to post more often

~Hey guys I'm sorry it's been so long but I've kinda fell out of writing this story BUT I am going to continue this book and update more often. So be ready cuz I got some pretty good ideas.~