A guest

Annie Pov
I opened the door and saw Lauren
A-hey!!!
L- I  missed you Ann's.
A- I missed y–
Ha-Lolo!!
L- pumpkin!
Hazel ran over to lauren and hugged them. Lauren and I were talking when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
He kisses me on the cheek and pulls me into his chest.
L-hey John.
J-hey lo
A-so did you come for a visit
L- yea I missed my niece
A-well you can stay for how ever long you need to.
I took Lauren to the extra room
(Lauren's room)

I took Lauren to the extra room(Lauren's room)

I let Lauren get un packed. I went back downstairs to the living room and didn't see John or hazel. I start checking everywhere in the house. I can't find them anywhere. I start to panic. Lauren comes downstairs and sees me panicking.
L-Ann's?what's the matter?
A-I can't find John or hazel.
L- it's ok breath we'll find them.
A-but what if he took them!?
L-if who took them.
A-him!
L-anns breath I'll help you check the house.
A-o-ok thank you
Lauren and I check everywhere. There is only one other place that they could be. It's Johnny and I's room. I open the door and see them asleep on the bed. I sigh in relief. I get my phone out and text Lauren.
(Texting)
A-I found them
L-ok good
A-I'm gonna take a nap
L-ok but later we need to talk about who could have taken them.
I froze when I saw the text. Damn it! I must have said something when I was panicking. I just put my phone on the night stand and climb in bed with them. As I was climbing in bed Johnny opened his eyes.
J-angle?
A-yea?
J- what's wrong? You seem stressed.
A-I...
J- what angle?
A-I couldn't find you and hazel and said something while I was panicking and Lauren heard it and is now questioning it.
J-what did you say babe?
A- ....I said what if he took you and hazel.
J- he as in?
A-yea.
J- angel come here. It's ok.
A-no it's not. I don't feel safe having hazel here and with you  being hurt... it is just freaking me out.
J- it's ok angle. Close you eyes and sleep it off.
Johnny Pov
I pull Annie into my chest. And she slowly falls asleep. How the hell are we going to tell Lauren. And Annie is right hazel isn't safe here. We need to do something about this. I slowly drift off to sleep.

What do you think they are going to do. How will they tell Lauren? How will she react.Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Share this with your friends! I'm tryna get to 150 reads!