When will it end

Annie Pov
I looked at case with tears running down my face.
A-y-yea I d-do
Ca-oh really? Why is that?
A-b-because I'm p-pregnant.
Ca-oh shut up no one wants to hear your lies.
After case said that he left the room. I was just lying there in pain hoping and waiting for Johnny to come through that door.
With Johnny
Lauren and I were packing hazel a bag to stay at Lauren's. While that was happening I got a text from a random number.
(Texting)
?-are you looking for someone
J-who is this
?-oh someone that is helping one of you good old pals.
J-are you working with Asher?
?-your a smart one. Anyway a Birdy told me that they were pregnant but I don't know if I can believe them.
J-who are you?! Where is Annie?!
?-oh pretty, she is upstairs lying on the floor in pain from some kicks straight to the stomach.
J-what the fuck!
?- don't try to find me because I will kill her and your unborn child.Oh and I won't have her after today she is going with someone very special.
J-don't you dare!?
?-have a good one.
I quickly finish hazel bag and send her with Lauren. They leave the house and I call the boys.
On group chat
J-get your asses here now!
C-what's wrong?
J-someone has Annie again and they are hurting the baby!
H-they have hazel?!
J-no
C-what other baby?!
J-the one in her stomach idiot! Get here now.
I go to my room and change jeans and a tshirt. I was walking out of my bathroom when the boys walked in the house.
H-bro who has her?
J-I don't know but they are giving her to Asher tonight.
C-what if we hide out at his place and when the other people get there we get Annie back.
H- that's smart but Asher will be on the lookout
J-I don't give a shit what we do just as long as I get Annie back and soon!

What is going to happen next! Thank you all so much for getting this story to #1 on the johannie tag and getting it to 214 reads!
Stay safe during this quarantine! I'll try to update soon!