Plans changed

Annie's Pov
I woke up and saw Johnny wasn't there. Then I realize I'm in a different room. It seems familiar but I can't put it togeather. I went to get up but my hands were tied to the headboard. I herd voices outside the room and one sounded like a-Asher and the other sounded like c-ca-case.
(case was Annie's first boyfriend and abused her so she broke up with him and moved)
The door handle starts to move. I pretend to be asleep still. Whoever opens the door walks in and slams the door shut witch cases me to open my eyes. It was him. The first one who used her. The one who abused her.
Ca- well hello pretty thing.
A-c-case...
Ca-yea pretty?
A-w-why am I h-here?
Ca- I need you
A-...
Ca-so I heard you have a little girl
A-dont hurt her!
Ca-oh I won't
A- let me go!
Ca-no
A-what do you want from me
Ca- simple. Money.
A-I'll give you money
Ca-funny I don't want money from you I want it from Asher.
A-why
Ca-because I do now stop asking questions
A- but why are y–
After I said why I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.
Ca-I said stop
A- please d–
Next thing I knew everything went black.
Johnny Pov
I woke up and Annie was gone. I got up to get hazel up. I took hazel into the kitchen and still haven't seen Annie. I'm starting to get nervous. I gave hazel cereal when Lauren walked in.
J-have you seen Annie?
L-no why
J-I can't find her
L-who could have her?!
J- not Asher because he would have woken me up.
L-then who took her?
With Annie
I woke up and my head was killing me. I remembered that case punched me. I try to move my arms and I realize they are untied. I go to get up but when I stand I get this pounding sensation witch cases me to fall. When I fell I heard the door open.
Ca-pretty what happened?
Case said it with a sarcastic tone in his voice.
A-I fell because of the PAIN you put in my HEAD!
Case walks up to me and squats. He looks at me.
Ca-you know, he told me not to leave a scratch but I might have to.
A-who!
Ca- stop yelling at me!
A-no!
Ca- yea!
A-no!
Case stood back up and started kicking my stomach. I held it so tight and was saying to myself and to the baby that everything is going to be ok. Case finally stoped kicking me. I was in so much pain. I started crying more because of the thought that I lost the baby.
Ca- oh shut up you don't have a reason to be crying.
If I told case he would stop because he once told me that he would never hurt a kid or a parent because he was adopted.

What is Annie going to say to case? Will it make him stop? Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Thank you guys for getting it to #7 on the johannie tag!