Hoping payed off

Annies Pov
I woke up to loud noises coming from downstairs. I sat up the best I could. I was in so much pain. I heard footsteps running down the hall. I closed my eyes and hugged my knees. Someone then bursted through the door and yelled that they found me. I kept my eyes closed cuz I didn't want it to be Asher or case. Someone came up to me and put their arm on my shoulder. When they touched me I flinched.
??-ma'am are you ok?
??-ma'am?
I slowly open my eyes and see a cop. I felt so relieved I was safe but I was also really upset because I didn't see Johnny and he was the only person I wanted to see.
A-y-yes
Cop-are you sure?
I start bawling my eyes out. Another person comes in the room with a bag.
A-n-no
Cop-ok ma'am this paramedic is going to help you walk to the ambulance and make sure everything is ok.
A-I-I can't walk
Cop-ok ma'am they will get you a stretcher.
A-O-ok
I sat their while the paramedic went to get the stretcher. While I was sitting there I heard yelling again and noticed the voice. The person ran into the room while cops were trying to stop him. It was Johnny and I was so happy to see him.
J-angle!are you ok?!
A-y-yes
J-angle I'm so sorry!
He goes to hug me when the cop stops him.
Cop-sir please step back.
J-that's my wife!
Cop-ma'am is this your husband
A-yes.
Cop- ok
Johnny hugs me and I start bawling my eyes out again. Johnny keeps rubbing my back and telling me it's ok but I'm not worried about myself I'm worried about the baby. I started to shake unexpectedly.
J-Annie?
Everything started to become blurry and I couldn't hear. The next thing I knew everything was black.
J-Annie!
J- she passed out!
Johnny Pov
The paramedics came in with a stretcher. They pushes me out of the way and put Annie on the stretcher. They ran out yelling to each other different things but the only thing I heard was when they picked up her shirt to listen to her heart and said "she's pregnant" and started rushing. I followed them to the ambulance and got in because they let me ride with her.
(At hospital)
They had to rush Annie to surgery because she had internal bleeding. They don't know if the baby with make it but I'm waiting in the waiting room waiting for Annie to come out and to know if the baby is ok.

1 hour later
They brought Annie back from surgery and they are going to tell us the news when Annie wakes up.

I hope you liked this part! Do you think the baby is ok? I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I had to finish school. I should be posting more often. Thank you guys for 620 reads.