Not beliving it

Johnny pov
I was sitting in the hospital chair next to Annie holding her hand while on my phone. I was texting Lauren about hazel when Annie squeezed my hand. I looked up and saw her with tears in her eyes. I got up and hugged her gently
J-it's going to be ok
Annie just cried into my shoulder. Annie said something but it was muffled so I let go for a second.
J-what angle?
A-I don't want the baby to go. I want the baby to be ok.
J-shhhh I know,everything will be ok.
I hugged Annie again and the nurse walked in.
N- hi ms and mr. Orlando. I am extremely sorry to say but you have lost the baby.
Annie just started bawling her eyes out I pulled her back into a hug. The nurse left and 30 minutes went by and Annie had fallen asleep from crying and how upset she was. I got my phone out and started texting Lauren
J-hey Lauren
L- hey how is everything
J- not very good
L-what happened?
J-we lost the baby
L-oh my god! I'm so sorry. Hazel is going to be so devastated.
J- I know but could you not tell her Annie and I would like to?
L-of course
J-ok well I'm going to stay with Annie. I'll let you know when we are coming home.
L-ok see you soon
I put my phone down and looked at Annie and tears up a bit. Just the thought that hazel doesn't get to have the sibling that she wanted so bad right now and how Annie is going through this pain is killing me. I lay back some in my chair and hold Annie's hand a fall asleep.

I hope you guys liked this part sorry it is so short but the next ones coming are going to be a little bit longer. Also would you guys like me to make a third book once I finish this one. If so it would be about Annie and Johnny's family after like 7 years. And maybe start to go into hazels life. Let me know in the comments!