4

"cmon! you gotta come!" uraraka whined as she stood in front of y/n's desk, leaning over so she was merely a few inches away. y/n scoffed and pushed her face to the side.

it had been a week since she had given bakugo the letter, and slight teasing had still run rapid in both friend groups.

"you guys do this class outing thing too often," y/n said as she stood up and adjusted her jacket.

"well, this time we have a reason!" uraraka followed y/n outside the classroom and towards her locker. "final exams are coming up and we want to have fun beforehand!"

"you can do that without me," y/n said, pulling out her backpack.

"just this once? please?"

y/n sighed as she closed her locker and turned to her friend. she looked her up and down, examining the pleading look on her face.

"fine," y/n adjusted her bag and gave her full attention to uraraka, who was beaming with excitement. "what're we doing?"

"there's an arcade a few blocks away, we agreed to meet a few hours from now."

y/n nodded as she made her way towards 1c, uraraka following behind.

"you need help picking an outfit?" y/n asked, knowing uraraka usually went to her to decide what to wear when they hung out.

"nope!"

"that's a first," y/n mumbled. "hitoshi." y/n opened her arms, waiting for the tired boy to hug her back.

"y/n," he replied as he accepted the hug, and rested his head on her shoulder for a moment. "hey uraraka."

"hi shinso."

once he pulled away, the three made their way outside of the building, making small talk as they went. once uraraka left, since she lived in a different direction, shinso grew more comfortable.

he didn't not like the rest of his friend group, he was just more comfortable around y/n.

"you doing anything later?"

"yeah being dragged to an arcade," y/n replied as the two grew closer and closer to their apartment complex.

"you'll survive," shinso replied as he patted her shoulder.

"yeah yeah," y/n waved him off as they reached the gate. she held it open and motioned for him to enter first, which he did.

"what're you wearing?" shinso asked.

"probably one of your sweatshirts and jeans," y/n mumbled as she grabbed her keys from her bag. she opened the door and looked around.

"mom?" y/n yelled into the apartment. no response. "guessing she's still at work." y/n said to shinso as she took her shoes off. shinso took his off as well and locked the door behind him as he followed y/n to her room.

"hey luna," shinso mumbled as he rubbed the cat's back while passing.

"so," y/n said once shinso entered the room. he saw his red sweatshirt on her bed. "you can sit down."

y/n motioned to her desk chair, shinso sat down and placed his bag beside him.

"like i was saying," y/n looked through her dresser. "wearing your sweater and these," y/n held up a pair of black ripped jeans she bought at the mall not too long ago. "and probably the shoes you got me for my birthday."

"oh yeah, they match my sweater."

"mine now bitch," shinso rolled his eyes.

"when do you leave?" shinso pulled his phone out and started scrolling through twitter.

"in like an hour, maybe. i don't know i'll ask tsu."

"everyone's going, huh?" shinso turned around in the chair so y/n could change.

"what do you want to go now?" y/n asked as she took off her school jacket and shirt. "you never like leaving your house, or mine for that matter."

"i'm drained from today," y/n put on the sweater and began to take off her skirt. "gonna take a nap once you leave."

"oh okay," y/n said as she sat on her bed and pulled the jeans up her legs, standing up so she could pull them over her waist. "you can look now."

shinso turned around and saw y/n turn around a bit in the mirror, trying to see how she looked from whatever angle she could think of.

"you look nice," shinso smiled. "don't ruin my sweater."

"not yours anymore," y/n spoke loudly as she looked under her bed and grabbed the shoes.

"when does your mom get home?" shinso asked after he yawned.

"like nine? maybe?" y/n looked at her phone. "i don't know, she has to cover a shift for one of her friends."

shinso nodded and went back to scrolling on his phone. y/n figured now would be the best to ask tsu where exactly the arcade was before she missed the stop and had to ride the train for hours just to get back home.

<3

y/n
tsu tsu tsu

tsuyu
y/n y/n y/n

y/n
where the fuck am i going lol

tsuyu
[address]
there
should be the third stop !

y/n
i owe you my life

tsuyu
like always <3

read

<3

y/n turned off her phone and dug through her closet to find an over-the-shoulder black purse that her mother had gotten her a few years ago. she took her wallet from her backpack, a half-finished pack of gum, her chapstick/lipgloss (whichever you prefer), and her keys and threw them in the purse.

"busy women, huh?" shinso chuckled a bit at his own joke.

"ha ha very funny, now get up you gotta go."

"being kicked out by my own best friend, what a life i'm living." shinso held his hand over his heart dramatically. y/n rolled her eyes as she dragged him by the arm and threw him out of her room. she turned her light off and made her way to the door, where she put on her shoes while shinso out on the shoes he came in.

"minecraft later?" y/n asked once they were both out of the apartment.

"sure," shinso replied as y/n locked the door behind her. "be safe, call me if anything."

"always," shinso pulled y/n into a hug and watched as she left the apartment complex. he made his way into his apartment, where his cat was purring as she walked in between his legs.