6

"sero," y/n turned around with a panicked smile.

"we'll be going," todoroki said as he walked away, uraraka, iida, and midoriya following.

"fucking bitches," y/n muttered under her breath.

"you like bakugo."

"so no beating around the bush i guess," y/n breathed out. "yeah, i do."

"you have strange taste," sero chuckled a bit.

"whatever," y/n saw the air hockey table once more, so she walked over to one side and motioned for sero to go to the other. "not like i chose to like him."

"i don't think anyone would choose to like him," sero said as he paid for the game.

the two were quiet while they played. y/n was focused on beating sero, while sero was wondering how to get more answers from her.

the actual game was finished quickly, with too much on his mind, sero practically gave y/n the win.

"you didn't try very hard," y/n said as she made her way to an empty skee ball machine. she swiped the card and began playing.

"i was wondering," sero said as he went towards the machine beside her. "why didn't you sign the letter?"

y/n stopped playing and turned to sero.

"you read my letter?"

"no!" sero waved as he shook his head aggressively. "bakugo was just complaining about how it wasn't signed!"

"right," y/n went back to playing.

"i'm being serious! even if i didn't have a hunch that it was you, that's none of my business."

"i didn't sign it because i have no intention of telling him, not now at least." y/n rolled the last ball. "maybe sometime in the future, for now, he can do what he wants with the letter."

"he didn't let any of us near it, so i think he enjoyed the whole confession thing."

"really?" y/n turned her attention to sero as she tried to stop herself from smiling.

"yeah!" sero smiled. "i think you should talk to him about it sooner rather than later."

"maybe," y/n finished her game and looked at her phone. she should probably get something to eat soon.

"hey have you eaten anything yet?" sero asked, also checking his phone at the time. "we were gonna order a pizza to the table, you can join us if you'd like."

"yeah sure," y/n smiled as she put her phone in her back pocket. sero grabbed her wrist and walked her over to the table he was originally sitting at.

"i have a hostage."

"sero what the fuck-"

"anyways," sero cut her off and motioned to the empty spaces beside kaminari, y/n caught on and sat beside the blonde, who waved at her with a bright smile. she smiled softly and waved back as sero sat on the opposite side.

"so, spark buddy," kaminari put his arm around y/n once more.

"you gotta stop calling me that."

"moving on," kaminari ignored her request. "i had a few questions about this person uraraka mentioned."

y/n turned to sero with a confused look on her face.

"is this why you brought me over here?"

"what? no!" sero slapped kaminari's hand off of y/n's shoulder, earning a soft 'ow' from his friend. "ignore him, he's always like that."

"i'm not always like that," kaminari mumbled to himself as he took out his phone, ignoring what was going on with the rest of the table.

"mina you ordered the pizza already, right?"

"mhm! half pepperoni and half cheese."

y/n leaned back in her seat a bit and reached for her phone while the rest of the table began to talk about whatever came to mind, other than bakugo of course, he kept quiet.

n/n
kill me now
please
take me out of my misery

toshi
what happened to a simple hey

n/n
YOU

toshi
fine fine
what's wrong?

n/n
at a table w bakugo
and his friends
sero dragged me here

toshi
this is a bad thing?

n/n
it is when sero knows i like his friend

toshi

you told him?

n/n
no
he figured it out himself

toshi
oh shit
good luck!

n/n
what the fuck?

read

hitoshi

read

this is why i love ur mom more than u!!!!

toshi
what the fuck

n/n