Chapter 5

Dawn Elodie the girl people call an angel sent from the heavens but with one wrong turn her eyes can resemble the darkest pits of hell and her menacing words can have you begging for mercy before she can even touch you. she slept peacefully while Stefan drove the car and Damon was entertaining him self in any way he could. Dawn started to shuffle a bit in her sleep Stefan or Damon didn't take much notice in this but what was going on in her head they would've.

Dream- 1000 years:

It was midnight there was a crescent moon illuminating the small village. Kol and Dawn had managed to sneak off to their favourite place, their place. It was a long river with a massive water fall and a view that King and Queens would be jealous off.

Kol and Dawn were laughing as they swam in the cooling water letting their bodies relax, Kol's hand gripped onto Dawn's waist like if he let go she would disappear and leave him all alone again.

"God I missed you" Kol said lightly stroking her face, Dawn snuggled her face into her hand like it was the first touch she has ever felt. Dawn put her hands on Kol's shoulders slowly gliding them to the back of his neck stroking it softly. Kol embraced Dawn in a hug burying his face into the crook of her neck, she rested her head on his shoulder her hand now playing with his long brown locks.

Dawn pulled back already missing his touch but looked into his eyes, those perfect boyish brown eyes, that always managed to capture her.

"I missed you to" Dawn said softly both hand griping his face. He touched their foreheads he nearly cried at the sound of her angelic voice as he had not heard it in a thousand years.

"Please don't leave me again" Kol pleaded to the love of his life, voice broken like a shattered vase. Dawns eyebrows furrowed in sadness and guilt, she could see the honesty and gloominess in the words. She couldn't forgive herself for leaving him, for not being strong enough for him. Dawn shook her head.

"I wont, I wont were together now right?" she asked looking into her steel blue eyes, Kol nodded and kissed her lips like his life depended on it, almost instantly she responded and kissed him back with long felt passion and need. Kol pulled back , much to Dawns dismay missing the warmth of them, and said a few words that brought tears to her eyes.

"always and forever, my darling"

Dawn and Kol snapped awake out of the dream which felt so real. Kol woke up to his sister soothing and hugging his as he cried for the first time in 700 years over the girl he loved. Freya watched as her baby brother sobbed into her arms, that was the one thing Freya could never forgive he father for, though she had never met the girl her self, she felt as she did by how Rebekah talked about her. Freya was grateful for Dawn, she stepped up to be the sister Freya could never be to Bekah, 'Lijah and Finn, she was Nik's anchor for his anger, and she was the love of Kol's life. She did everything right her soul was as virtuous as Jesus.

Dawn woke up to Stefan cooing at her to wake up as they arrived at this massive building fit for a King, Queen, Prince and Princess. Stefan had told Dawn to wait outside first, so Stefan could explain everything to Klaus so he doesn't think she's an imposter.

Klaus heard the door open and his name called so he vamp sped down stairs, only to be face with Stefan.

"Ah, Stefan what do I owe this pleasure?" Klaus said, he stood straight with his hand behind him "wait! where's this lovely surprise?" he asked his past comrade.

"that's why I'm-" Stefan was interrupted by a girl storming into the compound shouting Kol's name.

"Davina, were a little busy right now why don't you come back later" Klaus suggested in a demanding tone.