Chapter 9

Davina swallowed harshly at new couple, she kept a straight face because if she didn't she feared that she would burst out crying and Kol would ask why and she wanted to be saved from the embarrassment. Marcel noticed Davina's staring so he quickly distracted her and grabbed the tube full of Dawn's blood and gave it to Freya before anyone else noticed her staring.

"lets get this show on the road then, huh" Klaus said smirking as he did notice Davina's staring but over his dead body would he let Davina take Kol away from Dawn, and remember Klaus is immortal. Davina and Freya nodded and started doing the spell.

Dawn shifted nervously as she watched the two witches do the spell, Kol came up behind her and kissed her cheek and whispered "its going to be okay" Dawn let out a breath half believing Kol's words.

Every body watched the two witches in their element doing what they were born to do magic. Freya and Davina collapsed and just like Elena and Caroline when this happened to Bonnie they couldn't get to them it was like a magical barrier around them.

Freya and Davina vision:

Freya and Davina sat up from the floor groaning as their heads feel like it had been smashed in with a hammer. Two figures appeared which startled the witches and both jumped up in a defensive way.

"No need to do all that we're not going to hurt you" A woman's voice said stepping out of the shadows with a man, they were both in ancient cloths and had very long hair with strands of grey in.

"why have you summoned us here" The man said in deep, gruff voice.

The two girls smiled in relief as they now knew who they were but that was over in a moment as they stood up straight and started asking questions.

"we need to know about your daughter. Dawn?" Freya asked and the two elders nodded for her so carry on. "do you know if she is supernatural?" as soon as the parents heard this there eyes widened in fear.

"has she killed anyone?" Dawns father asked straight away, they new that Dawn had been resurrected they heard whispers. They had moved on but when they were summoned they new it would be important so they pushed a bit and was met with two passed out witches.

"no, no I don't think so...." Davina drew out "why?" she asked

"I uh" Dawns mother sighed softly and turned to her husband who nodded at her to carry on "We weren't able to have children" which confused the two girls "I didn't only have the wolf gene, I also had the witch gene so when we figured out we couldn't have children, I did a spell for nature to here my wish, to help me have kids." the woman swallowed back tears "But instead of nature hearing me, hearing us. Cade came" Freya and Davina scrunched up the eyebrows.

"Who's cade?"

"you may know him by a few other names" the older woman looked up and stared at the two girls with an emotionless look which brought goose bumps to the girls arms. "The devil or maybe lucifer" The two younger witches stood frozen with eyes like they would pop out. "yes" Dawns mother's voice snapped out them out of their shocked trance. "we made a deal with the devil" The woman chuckled at the irony.

"what was the deal?" Freya asked cautiously

"we asked him for help to be able to conceive a baby and he agreed because he said on her 25th" Dawns father paused momentarily "on her 25th birthday that she would kill someone she would trigger her powers?" he questioned slightly not knowing what to call it.

"so what is she" Davina pressured

"what do you think she is, she's a siren" The older woman snapped "and not the first either but she will be the strongest"