Chapter 11

It was now late at night Klaus and Rebekah kept talking to block out the sounds that where coming from Dawn and Kol. Klaus was making him his fifth glass of bourbon while Rebekah was drinking her second one. Elijah had been with Hayley and Hope in the bayou with the rest of the werewolf's ,who Elijah was warming up to. Josh and Aiden was in Josh's apartment. Vincent, Marcel, Cami and Davina was all in Marcel's place. Freya had been sleeping peacefully because she wasn't a vampire she didn't have amazing hearing so she didn't hear Kol and Dawn.

It was now morning Rebekah and Niklaus was up all night talking but after a while the had drifted into a comfortable silence deep in their own thoughts and memories. Elijah had entered the compound with Hayley and Hope at seven in the Moring to find his sister and brother in silence and his other brother and his best friend asleep in bed, while his older sister was making some breakfast.

"well this is a very unusual morning" Elijah said interrupting the silence, Bekah and Nik dragged their heads towards him, Hayley and baby Hope. A smile erupted on their faces and swiftly went up to them. Klaus grabbing Hope and playing with her while Rebekah small talked with Elijah and Hayley, watching the know heartless, merciful hybrid original vampire with his small fragile baby with love clenching their hearts.

"How are you brother, Hayley?" Bekah asked pushing a strand of blond hair behind her ear.

"were good, late night though" Hayley responded and Rebekah raised an eyebrow at her brother. Elijah shook his head 'no' knowing what she meant. Rebekah sighed in sadness she really wanted her brother to find his own happiness like Kol had now once again found with Dawn, she also really like Hayley and that's rare so she hoped that Elijah would suck it up and ask her out.

"Yeah, that little munchkin wouldn't get to sleep" Elijah clarified pointing accusing at Hope who was smiling and looking into Klaus' eyes. Hayley nodded in agreement with a tired face. "so you two look like you have had just as much sleep as me and Hayley" Elijah pointed sitting on the sofa followed by Hayley and Rebekah sat on the sofa opposite.

"yes well how can you really get some sleep when a new/old couple is living here" Niklaus said hinting about Kol and Dawn. Elijah and Hayley nodded knowingly. Freya had entered the room with a bright smile still in her pyjamas and took a seat next to Rebekah, Freya was probably the happiest out of all of them other than Hope of course.

"How are all of you this fine morning" Freya sang slightly but only to be replied with a tired 'fine' by all of them which confused Freya as she didn't have Hope with her last night or could she of heard Kol and Dawn. "what's wrong?" Freya asked curiously.

"well me and Klaus had to keep ourselves talking so we didn't have to hear Kol and Dawn's special.... activities" Rebekah responded.

"yes and me and Elijah couldn't go to sleep until the little devil over there would and only to be woken up at five in the morning to her crying" Hayley ranted with aggravation. Freya nodded guilty she had an amazing sleep last night while her family, a part from Kol and Dawn. looked like zombies.

Dawn and Kol wandered into the room where everyone was with lazy grins on their faces after repeating what had happened last night in their heads. Everyone raised their head to them and gave the two fake smiles except Freya she was still in a good mood. "sounded like you two had fun last night" Nik said walking over to them. Dawn turned bright red and berried her head in Kol's chest in embarrassment while Kol just chuckled scratching the back of his neck. Dawn had retreated herself back to Kol's side who missed the warmth of her instantly.

Dawn still as red as a tomato muttered a 'sorry' towards the two siblings who only laughed at her embarrassment but this only made her even more red. If that was possible. Bekah had stood up and pointed at Freya, Dawn and Hayley "girls day today" Rebekah said simply and grabbed Dawns hand and dragged her towards her room as Dawn still didn't have any new cloths of her own so she was still borrowing Rebekah's, but she didn't mind.