Prologue

"Hi! Blitzo's the name and I have a business offer for you!"

"Why, I love deals! What am I doing here? Do you want me to broadcast your company as a commercial on my radio? It honestl-"

"I want you to kill someone."

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry my good sir, I believe I misheard you. What makes you think I would do such a task which is completely beneath me?"

"Well, Mr. Radio Face,"

"It's Alastor-"

"You see, my company here can't exactly go up to the middle world very easily. Every time we do, I have to fuck this owl to get a book then-"

"Hurry up, Imp."

"Anyways, the horny owl won't give me the book and you have unlimited acess to earth so I was hoping you could just jump up, kill a bitch, come back, get paid."

"Again, little imp, why would I do such a task beneath me? I have a radio show to run, yknow!"

"Because I'll pay you with a bunch of deer meat, ya like that shit ri-"

"Deal."

_______

Alastor walked down the stairs, his black dress shoes quietly tapping against the floor. He scratched the back of his neck, thinking of the delicious venison that awaited him after he killed some random human.

"Oh, hey Alastor! Where are you off to?" Charlie asked as she and Vaggie sat on the couch, pouring over plans for the hotel.

"Well dear, I'm off to do a little deal me and an imp made!" Alastor grinned maliciously before strutting out the door. He grinned evilly as he walked down the sidewalk, the screams of terrified demons bringing absolute joy to him. He slowed down his pace, turning into a dark alleyway. Alastor pulled out his staff and traced a pentagram on the dusty concrete. As soon as he made the final line of the star, the circle turned into a swirling portal of black and red. The foggy mix of darkness soon cleared to show a dark forest. The forest floor was covered in dead foliage and the trees were shedding their golden leaves.

"Ah... Found you." Alastor grinned as he took a large step forward, falling through the portal. He closed his eyes as the colors swirled around him, not opening them until he heard the leaves crunching as he fell. He stood up and dusted off his dark pants. The leaves easily brushed off as well as the dirt. He  straightened his bowtie as he looked around. There only seemed to be trees, trees, and more trees.

"Did I fall into the wrong place? No... That's impossible, my portals are never imprecise." Alastor  turned around preparing to create another portal back to hell, before freezing.

"Now how did I not notice that?" He looked at the small house, grinning.

The light shone through the window, revealing a girl with (H/C) that covered her face

The light shone through the window, revealing a girl with (H/C) that covered her face. Alastor smiled maliciously, his pupils turning into little radio dials.

"Time to die, prey..."

Prologue End

A/N: Well, my deerlings? How was it? This is my first time writing a fan fic. Lol.