C͟H̸A⃠P̺͆T͎E̶R̸ 4

(Y/N) slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?" She mumbled, glancing over to her clock. The bright red numbers read... "10:22?!?" I'M LATE FOR WORK!"

Y/N's POV

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. I'm fucking late! Oh lord, my boss is going to kill me, fuck! You thought to yourself racing out of bed.

You worked at a cute diner in the middle of town. It was called 'Sunny's' But despite the happy sounding name, that place was hell...

______

"Oh lord, when's the bus going to be here? I'm going to be super late..." You groaned.

"You also trying to catch a ride to town?" An unknown voice asked from beside you as you sat at the bus stop.

"Yeah." You turned to face the voice and found a quite attractive man. He was incredibly tall, about 6'3 and had short blond hair. He also had brown eyes, almost like Alastor's that were covered up by a pair of heart sunglasses. He was dressed a bit feminine but, you found that kind of cool.

"Where are you headed?" His deep voice asked.

"Sunny's. I work there as a waitress."

"Oh! That's the cute little diner on the corner of Main and 5th!" He grinned.

"Yeah! Y'know it?" You asked, glad that someone actually knew about that tiny hellhole.

"Yeah, my friend used to work there a couple years back." He smiled warmly.

"Cool! Oh, I'm (Y/N) by the way." You smiled as you introduced yourself to the blond.

"My name's Victor." He held out a hand, his brown eyes sparkling behind his unique glasses.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Victor! Can I call you Vic?"

Victor chuckled, "Sure. Why not?"

"Awesome, Vic." You said, shooting him with finger guns. He returned your silly finger guns, grinning ear to ear.

"Welp, the bus is here... Maybe I'll stop by the diner and we can talk later." Victor stood up, brushing his pants off as the bus pulled to a stop in front of you.

"Maybe." You smiled as the two of you walked onto the bus.

______

Ever since, you and Victor became great friends. He gave you his number after the two of you met up at the diner and chatted. Since then, you two had been texting a lot. It was nice to have someone to talk to since, let's be honest, you had no friends.

Alastor had come close, but then again, he was a demon who wanted to kill you. It had been a week since he disappeared and everyday you had become more confused by him. Why did he just show up and disappear? What the hell even was he? You hadn't even touched the pot of food he made because you were scared it was poisoned.

Suddenly, your phone vibrating interrupted your thoughts.

Vic♥️ - Hey, You want to come to my place tonight? We can hang out and have a movie night or something.

That's sounds awesome!
- You

Vic♥️ - Awesome, ill meet up with you at Sunny's at 6 if that's cool.

It's cool with me!
- You

Vic♥️ - Alright, see you then.

See you then!
- You

You smiled at the thought of finally having a friend, but of course, your shitty boss had to interrupt your thoughts.

"Oi! (Y/N)! Get your ass back to work and stop hiding in the kitchen!" Danny, your boss, yelled at you. The store was empty except an old couple in the corner, eating some waffles.

"Yessir..." You sighed.

What a dick head...

Victor's POV

Alright, see you then.
- You

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- See you then!

Victor smiled as he read the text. He had no clue why your name in his phone was the Lenny Face, but he found it hilarious.

"Hmm, I'll just order some takeout. I wonder though... Chinese or Pizza..." Victor muttered to himself.

Well, eventually he got tired of trying to choose one so he ordered both and went to go pick them up.

"I wonder what time it is-OH SHIT!" Victor threw his phone that read 6:14 on the seat beside him.

"Oh no... I'm gonna be late..."