C͟H̸A⃠P̺͆T͎E̶R̸ 5

"Oh my gosh, sweetcheeks, I'm so sorry." Victor smiled apologetically.

"Aww, no problem, Vic." You looked at him happily. "Did you get pizza?" You asked as you hopped in the car. You set your (F/C) backpack on the floorboard, making sure not to knock over Victor's bag.

"You know it! Oh, also I got some Chinese food."

"Wow, even better! But I think I outdid you." You grinned mischievously.

"Ha! The only way you could do that is if you made- BROWNIES!" Victor squealed with delight as you pulled a bag full of brownies out of your backpack. 

"(Y/N), Marry me."

"Can't, sorry."

"And why is that?"

"I'm taken." You joked, flipping your hair over your shoulder.

"By whom? I shall fight them for your hand in brownie marriage!"

"I'm sorry, Vic... But... I'm dating me." You fake fainted, putting the back of your hand on your forehead in a dramatic manner.

"What?" Victor gasped dramatically as well. "Impossible!"

"No no... It's very possible." You then proceeded to wipe a fake tear from your eye.

"(Y/N)... Sometimes I question your sanity." Victor laughed as you put the brownies away.

"Same, Vic. Same."

"Alright! We're here!" Victor's car pulled to a stop in front of a huge white house, the front porch had statues on either side of the bright red door.

You climbed out of the car, slinging your backpack over your shoulder as Victor got out as well. "Victor! Your house is huge!" You stared in awe at the huge home in front of you.

"Aww, thanks sweetcheeks! Now lets go watch some movies!"

______

Well, it was now 1 in the morning and both you and Vic were drunk as fuck. Actually, you were a lot more drunk then Victor since apparently he can handle a lot more than you. He at least could still have common sense, You however, could not.

"Hey Vic? I'm tired."

"Me too, sweetcheeks."

Can I stay the- *hic* night?" You asked.

"Sure, I can't drive anyways. You can take the room on the right. I'm on the left if ye need me." Victor drawled

Right now, the two of you were in a room with led lights on the ceiling, couches and beanbags, a huge tv, and stripper pole in the corner.

"Alright, *hic* -Vic

"Alright, *hic* -Vic. Goodnight."

"Night, sweetcheeks."

You stumbled your way into the room in the right, almost falling through the door. You fumbled with the doorknob before finally being able to swing the door open. The hinges creaked quietly as the room was revealed.

 The hinges creaked quietly as the room was revealed

(So you kind of get the vibe of the room.)

"Ooh, pretty!" You smiled as you walked into the room. It was pretty large, with a queen sized bed and a door leading to a bathroom with similar design.

You sat down on the bed, tipping over onto your side. Sighing, your hand mindlessly traveled to the silver ring on your middle finger. Ever since Alastor had disappeared and left that ring, you had worn it, not knowing what to do with until he maybe showed back up one day.

"Hmm... Alastor... what a funny name! Alastor, Alastor, Alastor!" You giggled like a drunken fool, freezing once the lights began to flicker. "Hello?" Your voice began to shake.

The last thing you saw before passing out were a pair of bright, red eyes.