C͟H̸A⃠P̺͆T͎E̶R̸ 3

Alastor walked in through the hotel's door, trying to keep his cheesy, radio host persona intact long enough to get to his room.

"Hey Ally!" Angel Dust shouted from the bar, Husk right next to him.

Shit.

"Well, Hello there, my arachnid friend! How are you on this fine day?" Alastor grinned.

"I'm doing pretty good, mista!" Angel grinned, obviously drunk.

"Oh my! Look at the time! It's past midnight! Husk, I trust that you'll take care of my drunken friend?"

"Go fuck yourself." Husk groaned as he wiped out shot glasses with a rag.

"Only if you watch~" Angel placed a finger on Husks chest, poking him. Husk turned bright red before swatting the spiders hand away.

"Shut up, you... Um... Slut."

"Wow, Husky-Wusky~ What an insult..." Angel Dust drawled.

Alastor smiled awkwardly as he began to walk up the stairs. The halls lights were dim... Almost nonexistent... Nifty seemed to have done a good job of keeping the hotel clean though. Alastor walked into his room, sighing as he fell onto his bed. His room was very dark, with black walls and a red carpet.

  His room was very dark, with black walls and a red carpet

"Holy Satan, I'm tired..." Alastor stood up and began to undress, changing into some sleep clothes. He folded up his normal clothing and set it on his dresser before getting back in his bed.

What happened back there with (Y/N)? She seemed absolutely terrified... Well, then again, I changed into my full demon form to scare her, but still... something's not right...

Alastor laid on his side, looking out the window at the pentagram clock tower outside. His room was dark, with only a candle in the corner that illuminated the room.

Why did she raise up her arms like that? Wait, has someone been abusing her? Why the fuck would they- WHY THE HELL DO I EVEN CARE?! I'm supposed to kill her!

Alastor sighed as he rolled over. His bed springs slightly creaked as he turned to face the other wall.

"I'll just go talk to her later... maybe to... mor... row..." Alastor mumbled as he fell into a deep sleep

______

A dark shadow moved outside Alastor's window, the shadow of a fur cloak casting onto the outside wall.
"Hmm... Well I guess I just found my newest employee..."