C͟H̸A⃠P̺͆T͎E̶R̸ 6

"What do you think of this one, Alastor?" Charlie asked me as she pointed at something on her clipboard.

"Hmm, yes yes. Absolutely wonderful..." I looked at my hand worriedly. My ring wasn't there anymore. I had Nifty look all through the Hotel and she never found it. That could only mean one thing... The human had it... That wasn't good at all. The ring was a magical item bound to me, meaning that whoever had it could just summon me at will. And that... that's a big no.

"Alastor? You okay? You don't look so well." Charlie asked worriedly.

"I'm just fine, dear! Just feeling a bit off today, that's all! Now if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to!" I walked away happily up to my room. I opened my door to see a very tidy room. "Nifty must have been here." I sighed. I'm going to have to go get that ring back somehow...

"HEY ALASTOR?" Charlie called from downstairs. "We have some new guests that are coming to stay in the hotel and I need you to show them around!"

"Luciferfuckingsatan." I stand up from where I was sitting on a chair. I snapped my fingers, teleporting to the lobby. In Hell, I could easily teleport and do things like that but in the upper world, not so much, unless I got that ring back. 

"Well Hello there!" I appeared in the lobby, right I'm front of Charlie and two Cat Demons who looked a little similar to husk. One had white fur and cute little hearts on their cheeks with color changing eyes. The other one had black and white fur with black eyes, tiny white pupils showing. The black one had a green bow tie.

"Alastor, meet our newest projects, Exie and Lucky!"  Charlie threw her arms around the cats shoulders.

"Nice to meet you, my new feline friends!" I reached out to shake hands with the cats. The white one, who I assumed to be Exie, grabbed my hand earnestly.

"Your voice is so cool! How'd you get it to sound like that?" The young feline asked.

"Well my dear, lots of years as a radio host I presume!"

"That's so awesome!" Exie exclaimed.

"I like this cutie!" Angel Dust walked up and grabbed Exie's hand. "You should introduce her to Nifty! They'd get along greatly!"

"Yeah! Alastor, can you please show them around?" Charlie asked me.

"It would be my pleasure!"

______

"Thanks for the tour, Mister Alastor!" Exie grinned happily.

"Yes, my thanks." Lucky, the black one, gave me a nod of approval before using her key to unlock her door, "Come on, Ex."  She walked into the room, followed by the white feline.

"Alrighty! Now since that's taken care of-" I was cut off by a portal opening beneath me. It threw me into a vortex of darkness, the inky blackness smothering my vision. The human must have figured out how to summon me. The vortex pulled me down farther into the darkness. I looked below myself to see a huge white room and the end of a bed. "Shit." I fell onto a soft creme colored carpet in a room that I assumed to be owned by the person who summoned me. "Hel-"
I was cut off by turning around. Upon turning, I saw a girl with (H/L), (H/C) hair and- Holy fuck... is that Y/N?

Standing up, I looked at the sleeping mortal, she reeked of Alcohol and Chinese food. "(Y/N?)"I asked quietly, trying not to wake her. She mumbled something unintelligible and rolled over. Hmm. I slowly creeped over to her, looking down at her hand. Just like I thought, she's wearing the ring. I took a quiet step and slowly pried her fist open, trying to remove the ring off her finger. As soon as my claw touched the ring, it sent a fiery shock through me.

"You fucking bitch!" I whispered angrily. The ring must have bound with her. Oh shit. If the ring bound with her, that means that I could only get it back by her giving it to me. I looked back to the swirling vortex on the ground. It was still there, meaning I could jump through and head back to the hotel.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." I planted a quick kiss on her forehead and turned away. Taking a step through the portal, I turned to look at her once more.

"I'll be back tomorrow."