C͟H̸A⃠P̺͆T͎E̶R̸ 7

"Ughhhhhhh..." You groaned as you sat up. "Where the hell am I?" You looked around for a moment before realizing that you were just at Victor's house. You slowly stood up, your head pounding. Your head felt like there were ten thousand bees inside, all trying to escape.

"Lord... I'll see if Vic has any ibuprofen downstairs... Also some water sounds good." You stood up and slowly made your way out of the room and into the kitchen. You sat down and let your head fall on the bar top. "Jesus Christ..."

"That bad, dear?"

"Yeah- WAIT, ALASTOR?!" Your head shot up to face the tall red demon.

"The one and only!" His staticy voice announced in an overly showy matter.

"Please don't be so loud." You groaned.

"Sorry, dear." Alastor's voice was now a lot less static filled and loud, sort of like a normal person.

"Where's Vic?" You asked, tired and pissed off because your head hurt.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure who Vic is but from this note..." Alastor grabbed a note from under your forehead. "Oh my..." His voice trailed off.

"What?" Your head shot up worriedly as Alastor set the note down.

"Here, darling..." Alastor slid you the note across the bar.

"Thanks Al." You grabbed the note and unfolded it, beginning to read.

Hey Sweetcheeks! I'll be out for a while. My mom got in a car wreck and I wanted to go check on her in the hospital. I won't be back for a while, but you can help yourself to anything in the kitchen. I always get takeout anyways because I can't cook.
(Also The ibuprofen is in the third cabinet on the left.)

-Victor🖤

"Holy shit..." You folded up the note and put it back on the counter. "I should probably call him or... No, I'll just wait for him to get back home and talk to him."

"So who's Vic?" Alastor asked, leaning in the black countertop.

"A friend." You answered, standing up and heading to the cabinet to grab the medicine. You opened up the oil bottle and grabbed 3. You then walked over to a different cabinet and grabbed a cup, filling it with water. You popped the pills in your mouth and took a huge gulp of water to help the pills go down.

"Hmmm. So, (Y/N). Do you remember anything from last night?"  Alastor inquired.

"Nope, I get to ask questions first."

Alastor's POV

"Why are you here?" (Y/N) asked me, sitting back down at her chair that she pulled up to the bar.

"Well, I-" I cut myself off. It would be rude for me to just show back up, say I want the ring, and leave. Plus, if I did that, she probably wouldn't give it to me anyways...

"I just wanted to apologize for the other day. I'm very sorry about my..  Snapping. I'm just not used to anyone trying to pet me." I lied.

"Yeah, it's no problem! I understand how you feel." (Y/N) smiled kindly at me, despite her headache.

Wow... she's really cute when she smiles... WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK, ALASTOR?! NO! I smiled. "Thanks for understanding, (Y/N)."

"Seriously, It's cool! I shouldn't have tried to pet you in the first place... but... Your hair just looked so soft!" (Y/N) laughed.

"It does, doesn't it." I laughed with her. It had been a while since I could do this with anyone... I had missed it.

"So Al, now it's your turn to ask a question, I guess."

"Hmm... alright... what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, grinning.

"What? Oh, I'm not hungr-" *RARGGRG*

"I highly doubt that, dear. Now, how do you feel about waffles?"

_______

(Y/N)'s POV

It was now about 8:00 and Alastor had stayed with you the whole time, except for at lunch, when he disappeared for 3 hours but still. The two of you were currently just sitting in the living room, watching a movie.

"Alright, darling. I believe I have to leave now. I have matters to attend to." Alastor stood up from the couch and straightened his tie.

"Wait, Alastor?" You grabbed his wrist but quickly let go.

"Hmm?" He turned to you, looking at your face.

"Can you, um, stay here?" You asked nervously. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO?! You thought to yourself. "Sorry, um... Never mind. It's fine-"

"(Y/N). Calm down, darling. It's fine." Alastor sat back down on the couch next to you. "I don't mind."

The two of you watched horror movies with your head on his shoulder for the rest of the night. Eventually you both fell asleep, Alastor laying down on the couch, and your head on his chest.