Chapter 2 (Edited?)

DANGEROUS                                 

No ones Pov:

"No." Yoongi said firmly.

"What the hell?" Jungkook mumbled.

"I tried to convince my parents to change his target but they didn't want to change it." Jimin frowned.

"He can try, but he'll die trying." Jungkook snickered.

"No, I love my brother!" Jimin pouted.

"Nope. Absolutely not. You're going to Canada. I'll send you money every month. You'll stay there until it's okay to come back." Yoongi firmly stated.

"But hyung!" Jungkook protested.

"No, it's final." Yoongi grumbled.

"Honey, you don't have to go that far. I'll keep trying to convince my parents." Jimin held onto Yoongis arm.

"But Kookie could get hurt-"

An idea popped into Yoongis head.

"Hyung, what is it?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"I'm assigning you a target Kookie." Yoongi said sternly.

"What?" Jungkook was beyond confused.

"Sorry my prince, me and Bun have some errands we need to run." Yoongi said getting up to kiss Jimin on the head.

"I'll see you both later? I guess." Jimin mumbled before the 2 brothers walked away.

~Time skip to the agency!~

"Hyung! What are we doing?" Jungkook asked only to be met with silence.

It wasn't long before they reached Hoseoks office.

"Oh, hey Yoongi!" Hoseok said cheerfully.

"Hey Hyung, I have a target for Jungkook." Yoongi told Hoseok.

"Who do you have in mind?" Hoeseok asked.

"Kim Taehyung." Yoongi said.

"Oh, isn't that Jungkooks rival?" Hoseok asked.

"Yep." Yoongi popping the 'P'

"Alright, I'll give you his file." Hoseok said going into a file cabinet.

Jungkook wasn't just shocked. He was Jungshook, and this Jungshook bunny was at a loss for words. And if he succeeds in killing his rival, he'd be declared 'Best agent of the year.'

"Alright Kookie, you have a new target, here's the file." Hoseok handed Jungkook the file.

" Hoseok handed Jungkook the file

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

B.S.O's best agent

Next in line to inherit the B.S.O

Will kill anyone in his way

Amazing at manipulation

Be careful when faced with him

Rated: DANGEROUS DO NOT APPROACH

Jungkook looked at the file in disbelief.

'He can't be as dangerous as they say he is, they're just being dramatic. Right?' Jungkook thoughts were interrupted by his brothers voice.

"Hey Kook, you okay?" Yoongi asked, noticing the youngest quietness.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jungkook answered with a fake smile.

"Great, because I know where he was last seen." Yoongi smiled in return.

"Where was he last seen?" Jungkook asked with determination.

"He was last seen in the Kim cafe. You'll be posing as a worker there." Yoongi explained.

"But, don't they know how I look?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope, they only have your description. They don't know how you look, so you'll be fine." Yoongi said.

If they only knew how wrong they were, then they wouldn't have stationed Jungkook to pose as a worker there.