Chapter 9 (Edited)

Hate                                    

No ones POV:

Taehyung was currently walking towards his parents room with anger boiling in his blood.

'Why?' The words repeated in Taehyungs head. 'Why did they lie to me?'

He barged into his parents room, where he saw Jin reading a book.

He heard the shower running so Namjoon was most likely taking a shower.

"Hey TaeTae, how's the interrogation going?" Jin asked.

At this point, Taehyung felt himself feeling hate towards both of his parents.

But could you blame him? They made him kill an innocent civilian maybe more than one. Not only that, but Taehyung certainly does not like being lied to.

They trained him to be a weapon.

When he was little he never had the time to make friends due to training. He wasn't allowed to go to public school, and he never had time to watch TV and act like a kid.

They took away his childhood.

Instead of stuffed animals he had knives. Instead of video games he had guns. Instead of friends he had people yelling at him and pushing him to train harder until he collapsed from exhaustion.

(A/N: Keep in mind this is just an ff made purely out of imagination)

"How much?" Taehyung whispered.

"What?" Jin asked.

"How many civilians did you make me kill?!" Taehyung snapped.

"How did you-?" Jin couldn't believe he knew.

"Lee Ji-eun, a terrorist and sex trafficker?" Taehyung scoffed.

"And what about the little boy that you kidnapped outside of the ice cream place?!" Taehyung whispered.

"Tae-"

"Tell me how many civilians you made me kill!" Taehyung didn't realize he was yelling.

"All of them." Jin looked away.

"What?" Taehyungs whimpered.

"All of your kills, they all were civilians. But Tae we had t-"

Taehyung backed up until his back met the door.

"No. No, you're lying!" Taehyung started laughing like a maniac.

"Stop lying and actually tell me the truth!" Taehyung looked up, tears started to form.

"I'm sorry." Jin whispered, loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung put his hand on the door knob and sprinted out of the room to get to his own.

'I need to get out of here.' Taehyung couldn't stop thinking.

He felt betrayed. There was no one to trust. No one.

He felt a burning sensation in his lungs as if they'd explode at any given moment. His hands were shaking as he ran. He tried so hard to fight the large lump that was forming in his throat.

After what felt like an eternity he reached his room and slammed the door shut, leaning against the door as he was left panting, searching for air. He looked at his hands that were shaking uncontrollably.

"Agent Kim? I thought you left." Jungkook asked.

Jungkooks eyes were red and his nose was a pinkish red color. There were tear stains on his cheeks and bags under his eyes.