Chapter 7 (Edited)

Surrounded by blinding lights●

Yoongi POV:

"Hey BamBam, did you give Jungkook the rest of the day off?" I asked.

"No, I sent Jungkook to take out the trash. Why?" BamBam raised his eyebrows.

"Jungkook texted me saying you let him leave work early." I took my phone out of my pocket and showed BamBam the text.

"Look I didn't tell him to leave work. It's the morning rush!" BamBam started to panic.

"Yoongi, you are now in charge of Jungkooks part. Now hurry up!" BamBam went to a customer to take their order.

"Fuck! Where the hell are you Kook?" I whispered under my breath.

Jungkooks POV:

"Shit, my head. Where am I?" I groaned. I was surrounded by blinding lights. I tried to hold my head but my hands were chained. I was tied to a..... Chair?

"Oh fuck. I'm in deep shit now." I mumbled.

'Stay calm. Don't forget your training.' I thought.

"Great job Agent Kim, very funny. You caught me, good job!" I smirked.

"Wow, you knew it was me? I'm surprised, your brains the sized of a pebble." Kim Taehyung stepped into the light.

"Of course I knew it was you, you dumb fuck. It was pretty obvious. You knew my identity from the start." I rolled my eyes.

"You got a big mouth. I bet it won't be as big after I'm done with you." Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks chin so they both were a few inches apart.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. What're you gonna do? Cut off my tongue? Pull my nails out of my nailbeds? That's cute." I smiled innocently as he backed off.

"Nah, I wasn't but you gave me the ideas! But that wasn't what I was going to do, no, I was gonna try and do far more worse." Taehyung gave a dark chuckle.

"Have you finally decided to kill me?" I asked.

"That wouldn't be useful. I need something far more important." Taehyung combed his hair back with his hand.

At that moment, Jungkooks training went out the window.

Of course, Jungkook realized this and still played it cool.

"What? Do you need a personal slave?" I was feeling dizzy.

"That's pretty tempting but no-" by now Taehyung was whispering in my ear "-I need the agencies secrets." After saying that he backed away a tiny bit to see my face.

"Secrets? Don't make me laugh! I don't know shit! Just because I'm one of the best agents does not mean that they let me in on the secrets. Hell, even my brother doesn't tell me." I laughed.

"Then I'll just have to lock you up. You'd make a great punching bag, especially with that big mouth being a motivator." Taehyung gave a devilish grin.

"Like I give a shit. I've been through worse." I tilted my head.

"You asked for it." He whispered in my ear.

"And I'll keep asking for it." I whispered back.

"Fine. Have it your way." He said before I felt something hit me on my head.

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .