Chapter 10/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

•Tied to a fucking chair?•

No ones POV:

Yoongi was currently sitting on his chair inside of his office worried out of his mind about where Jungkook was and what the fuck he was doing.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes? Come in." Yoongi yelled.

It was Lisa.

"Mr. Min? I got you the tea you asked for." Lisa replied as she walked up to his desk and set the tea gently in front of him.

"Oh, thank you Lisa." Yoongi plastered a fake smile on his face.

Lisa stared at him with a worried look.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit stressed out." Lisa asked.

'Was it that obvious? Damn, maybe I should nap- Fuck no, Kookie's still out there!'

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. Work's just getting to me." Half of that was true.

"Oh. Well don't over work yourself, we wouldn't want you to pass out." Lisa gave him a small smile before turning around and leaving out the door.

Yoongi took a sip out of his tea but something wasn't right. The tea had a weird sour taste?

Yoongi looked back at remembering the tiny conversation the two just had.

"Oh. Well don't over work yourself, we wouldn't want you to pass out."

'Wait, did she just threaten me or some shit?'

Before you could say supercalifragilistic expialidocious, Yoongi's vision became blurry.

He tried to get up from his chair and reach the office door, but it was no use.

Instead he collapsed on the ground and let the darkness take over.

---------------------------------------------------------

He woke up with a ranging headache. His ears were ringing as loud as a fire truck siren.

He felt as if death just threw up on him.

He tried to move his hands to hold his head but something was holding him back.

'What the?- Why am I tied to a fucking chair?'

"Oh, look who decided to wake up! It's been an hour, boy are you a heavy sleeper!" Lisa chuckled.

"Lisa? Did you fucking drug me?" He yawned tiredly.

"Yep. Why else would your tea taste sour?" Lisa said nonchalantly.

"Why are we in a fucking abandoned warehouse and why the hell did you tie me up? Was your girlfriend not enough for you?" Yoongi stifled a laugh while he smirked.

Lisa's face turned red with anger.

"Don't you dare bring Jennie into this!" Lisa snarled and went towards Yoongi, raising her hand to slap him until a voice stopped her.

"Lisa, that's enough!" The voice was accompanied with some footsteps coming towards him.

Then a lady with short black hair and a black suit appeared.

"Ms. Cha?!" He exclaimed.

"Well, good afternoon to you too Mr. Min." Ms. Cha didn't sound pleased.

"You're in on this too?! Goddamn!" Yoongi groaned.