Chapter 19

•Nightmare•

"Jungkook?!" Taehyung sat up quickly.

His head was pounding, and his mouth felt dry.

He hoped it didn't actually happen, he hoped it was a nightmare.

Taehyung looked around, only to see his room.

'So it did happen.' Taehyung thought.

He got up and walked out of his room.

'I need to talk to Appa Jin.' Taehyung needed to know where he put Jungkook.

His parents room door was cracked open and heard hushed whispers.

So Taehyung decided to peak through and listen into their conversation.

"Jin, they know." Namjoon spoke.

"Who knows about what?" Jin asked.

"Taehyungs parents know that we took him. They want him back." Namjoon frowned.

"No, he's my baby. His dad paid us to take him, and we did, they can't just pay us to kidnap him and ask to have him back after a couple of years!" Jin yelled.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung mumbled.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he wasn't his parents kid?

Well, he knew he wasn't their blood, since that's physically impossible unless one of his dads were transexual- but he was paid to get kidnapped?
(I'm not sure if transexual is the right word. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

By his own blood father nonetheless.

Was Taehyung hurt?

No, he wasn't. In fact, he was kind of relieved.

If he hadn't been raised by Jin and Namjoon, he wouldn't have had all of the adventures he went through.

Yeah, sure, he does regret not having a childhood, but he has freedom and knows self defense.

If it weren't for his blood father, he wouldn't have met Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook.

Jungkook..

The brunette hair boy who looked like a bunny when he smiled.

The boy who stole his heart and managed to bring butterflies into his stomach.

He's safe now, he must be. He told Jimin to take care of it before they went home.

Jungkook is safe, away from him. Now he won't have to worry about the younger getting hurt.

Jimin, the little brother he has always loved. They were there for each other.

When Taehyung was overworked and weak after training, Jimin was there to help and take care of him.

When Jimin got his heart broken by his abusive ex Mark, Taehyung took care of it for Jimin.

Of course, Jimin didn't know about it.

Taehyung knew it was all worth it when he saw the happy look on Jimins face when Jimin stopped getting death threats and texts from different numbers from Mark.

Then there were his loving parents, Jin and Namjoon, who loved and took care of him for years.

Of course Taehyung loves and cares for his parents, nothing would change that. Not even the fact that he was kidnapped.

They gave him food, shelter, and love. He'll always be grateful for that.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung turned around only to find a confused Jimin right behind him.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing, I was just gonna ask them something." Taehyung cleared his throat.

"About Jungkook?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

Taehyung kept his gaze fixated on the floor, not speaking a single word.

It seems that Jimins suspicion was true.

"Stay strong, they're planning something." Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"What are our appas planning?" Taehyung questioned.

"It's not just them. They're working with someone, I don't know what will happen, but keep your guard up." Jimin rushed before walking past Taehyung.

Taehyung heard a clicked behind him.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Jin asked as he closed the room door.

"I was gonna ask you.." Taehyung trailed off.

Should I go ask them?

No, they'd just go off nonstop.

"I was gonna ask when I'd get my next mission." Taehyung lied.

"Oh, so eager aren't you?" Jin smiled.

"You'll get your next mission first thing tomorrow morning." Jin chuckled.

"What's my mission?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Your mission is to get some groceries from the store. I'll send you the list tomorrow." Jin said before walking past Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked.

What the hell just happened?

No killing people? Something wasn't right, were they actually going to stop telling him to kill people?

"What? Appa, I thought I was going to get a person. You know, go back to the old missions?" Taehyungs eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Oh no, we've already made you do so much for us. Tae baby, your dad and I realized we pushed you too much. No more killing people, okay?" Jin smiled before leaving.

Taehyung couldn't believe it, he was actually free. He was free from the one thing he hated.

He was done, overcome with joy.

He doesn't have to deal with it anymore.

Taehyung felt euphoria spread throughout his body.

Finally, free.

Freedom starts tomorrow, happiness starts tomorrow.

_______________________________________

Double update!

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'll fix them when I can.

Stay safe and be happy, love you all so much💜💚