Chapter 11 (Edited-ish?)

•Forbidden love•

Third person POV:

The sky looked as if it were a pitch black void of nothing, but the bright stars made it look breathtaking.

The two boys had walked and walked for miles, until they found a motel called Omelas.

The building was small. The Omelas sign was flickering on and off, while a 'No vacancy' sign looked as if it were on the brink of plummeting and crashing down on to the floor. It looked like it was straight out of a horror movie.

If the two boys had a choice, they would've said "Oh hell no." And left. But there wasn't any other option, since there was no other resting place for 7 miles.

The two walked inside and went to the lady in the front.

As soon as they walked in they saw a young girl with ridiculously long acrylic nails, scrolling through her phone while chewing gum loudly, with her mouth open.

Her long black hair was in a high pony tail. She had a long sleeved pink shirt on, with dark gray shorts. A little too short in both of the boys opinions. Her gigantic hoop earrings made the boy's wonder how her ears weren't ripped off yet.

When the pair stood in front of the desk, the girl pretended to not notice they were there.

"Excuse me." Taehyung was the first to speak.

The girl didn't answer.

"Miss?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook got impatient so he got the bell ringer that was on the desk and rang it until the girl finally gave up and answered.

"What do you want?!" The girl Snapped.

"What do you think we want, a cookie? We're obviously here to get 2 rooms." Jungkook snapped.

"We don't have 2 rooms available. Sorry." The girl said in a sarcastic tone.

"Then we'll get 1 room." Taehyung said.

The girl rolled her eyes before letting out an annoyed "Fine"

"How much hours will you be staying?" The girl yawned.

Taehyung and Jungkook both stared at each other for a moment before Jungkook nodded at Taehyung.

"We'll stay for 12 hours." Taehyung answered.

"That'll cost $129." The girl yawned.

"Sorry, we don't take card, only cash." The girl stopped Taehyung when she saw him pulling a card from his pocket.

Taehyung pulled out some money from his pockets and handed it to the girl.

"Your room number is E22." She gave them the key.

"Thanks." The 2 boys mumbled before walking away to the stairs that lead to the motel rooms.

"Hey, can you unlock the handcuffs already? My wrist is starting to hurt." Jungkook whined.

"Sorry, I forgot they were still on." Taehyung mumbled as he took the key to the handcuffs and unlocked them.

"Thanks." Jungkook said.

Taehyung just nodded in response, putting the handcuffs and key in his pocket.

As soon as the boys entered the moonlit room, Jungkook flopped down onto the bed.

Taehyung looked around, the room was big enough to be apart of a luxurious and spacious apartment room.

There were four big rooms. Two rooms were on the right and two rooms were on the left.

One room contained a washing machine and dryer, the second contained a LOT of pots and pans, the third was full of boxes, while the fourth had food on one side of the room and the other side of the room had cooking utensils.

Tired and star struck, Taehyung went to the bedroom, where a tired Jungkook was.

"You're sleeping on the couch." Jungkook tried yelling but his voice came out muffled by the bed.

"What? Why me? I paid for the room." Taehyung was slightly annoyed, but the tiredness got to him.

"I want the bed. It's comfy." Jungkook yawned as he looked up from the bed to look at Taehyung.

"I want it too." Taehyung said before flopping down onto the bed, right next to Jungkook.

There was a peaceful silence between the two.

"I should take a shower." Jungkooks muffled voice broke the silence.

"Then take a shower." Taehyungs muffled voice answered.

"I don't wanna." Jungkook stretched.

"Same." Taehyung flopped onto his back.

"We should probably go to sleep." Jungkook was flipped over on his back, as he stared at the ceiling.

"Yeahhh. We have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow." Taehyung closed his eyes.

"Oh yeahhhh, can we get some food tomorrow?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with sparkling eyes.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Taehyung met Jungkooks gaze.

Jungkook gasped.

"Really?!" Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Of course." Taehyung chuckles.

"Can we get Pizza? Wait no, Spaghetti! Actually, how about ramen??" Jungkook started ranting about what food he likes.

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey! Stop laughing at me!" Jungkook pouted.

"I'm sorry, it's just kinda cute." Taehyung chuckled.

"Hey! I am not cute! Meanie." Jungkook blushed, enough for Taehyung to notice.

"Someone's blushing!" Taehyung teased.

"I am not!" Jungkook defended.

"I don't know, you look like you're blushing." Taehyung insisted.

"I'm not!" Jungkook pouted.

"Fine fine, I believe you." Taehyung smiled.

After a moment of silence Jungkook spoke.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah?" Taehyung responded.

"What happens if we fall for each other?" Jungkook looked into Taehyungs eyes.

"Oh please, we'd never fall for each other." Taehyung yawned.

"I said if." Jungkook was serious.

"People from the same organization can fall in love, but people from opposite organizations can't. For example." Taehyung paused to think about what to say next.

"If we were to get caught, then one of us would have to kill the other." Taehyung met his gaze.

"Oh. That's a little..." Jungkook was speechless, he didn't even want to finish his sentence.

"A little fucked up? Yeah, but it makes sense. It'd be forbidden love." Taehyung chuckled.

"Its fine, like I said. We'd never fall in love, trust me." Taehyung looked back at the ceiling.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Jungkook joined Taehyung, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Jungkook?" Taehyung looked to his side, only to find a sleeping figure right next to him.

Taehyung smiled to himself.

"Night Kook." Taehyung ruffled the boys hair before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

_______________________________

I am so sorry it took so long to update! I was busy with school work, and if I get all A's then I get money, so yeah.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed, love you and stay safe! 💜💜💜