Chapter 18

I'm sorry                                   

Taehyung failed about 57 times until he got it right, without losing his balance and falling on his butt.

All of his blood, sweat, and tears, has paid off.

It only took 1 hour and 43 minutes to finally end in victory.

Taehyung was so proud of himself he decided to reward himself by rolling around on the ground, despite the dirty floors of the building.

Jungkook on the other hand had the most funniest and infuriating 1 hour and 43 minutes of his life.

When he told Taehyung to kick with his right leg, he'd do the opposite and kick with his left.

When Jungkook told him to all the steps they had learned, Taehyung would immediately forget everything.

When Taehyung had to lift his right leg up from the ground and flick his wrists, he'd lose balance and fall over to the side, making Jungkook die from laughter.

Having nothing to do, Jungkook laid in their 'bed' made from blankets that they took from the motel.

It was only 2 o'clock in the afternoon, they had nothing to do.

Yes, they did have food, but eventually they will run out.

The snowstorm hasn't stopped yet, maybe it will later into the night.

Jungkook stared at the ceiling, random thoughts taking up all the space in his head.

'Is this how I'll spend the rest of my life? Living in an abandoned school building?'

Jungkook sat up and looked at Taehyung who was still rolling around on the floor.

'With a childish 25 year old man?'

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the thought.

'This probably means I won't get married to some hot chick, instead I'll be wasting away in this abandoned building with this idiot.'

Jungkook shivered as he laid down in the bed.

'If we run out of food and the snowstorm is coming, we'll have to fight to the dead for who eats who.'

'What if I lose? I probably don't even taste good.'

'Would he eat me raw or would he just find a stove to cook me with?'

"Ew, that's gross." Jungkook mumbled before going back to his thoughts.

'What if area 51 is the escape and we're the aliens? Maybe that's why its so heavily guarded.'

'What time is it?'

Jungkook got up and checked his phone.

It was 5 o'clock?!

But he was only thinking about random things for 5 minutes!

Jungkook turned to his left and saw Taehyung staring back at him.

With those beautiful captivating dark chocolate eyes that he could stare back at any day.

Jungkook swore he felt something fluttering inside of his stomach.

His heart started beating faster as if he caught a fever.

'Enough thinking about his gorgeous eyes, this isn't some book about two spies from rival agencies falling in love.'

My spy  [Completed] #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें