Chapter 21

I love you                                  

Warning: Suicide, death, and blood with be in this Chapter. If you are uncomfortable with these topics, please click off. Thank you.

Taehyung got dressed, looking his best in his black ripped jeans and white short sleeved shirt.

Today was going to be his first day without violence and worrying.

A fresh start.

Taehyung looked at the mirror, smiling back at his reflection.

"Today's the day!" Taehyung beamed.

He opened his apartment door, unsure if he should leave without his gun that was sitting on a counter by the door.

You must be thinking, 'Apartment?! I thought he lived in the agency building?'

That's his backup room, whenever he has any missions he sleeps in the agency building.

Since he doesn't have any missions, he gets to sleep and spend time in his apartment.

"Eh, I'm fine without it." Taehyung shrugged before locking the door behind him.

Wait, what if a robber decides to visit the store and threaten to kill everyone?

Taehyung unlocked the door to his apartment and took the gun.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

Taehyung unlocked his car door and sat down at the drivers seat, before driving off to the store.

When Taehyung got to the store, he exited the car, not forgetting to lock it.

"What did appa say to get?" Taehyung mumbled as he looked down at his texts with his appa.

"Strawberries, bananas, lettuce, tomatoes, sandwich bread, and water?" Taehyung sighed as he grabbed a shopping basket and wandered the store.

Taehyung walked over to the bread aisle and grabbed some sandwich bread.

He heard someone drop something and turned his head to the left.

Taehyung dropped the shopping basket in surprise.

He saw a person dressed in a familiar gray hoodie running away.

Jungkook?

Taehyung chased after the brunette boy.

"Jungkook?!" Taehyung yelled at the younger.

The person ran out of the stores back exit.

Now they were in an alley way, there was no way to escape, unless you went back into the store.

"Jungkook, is that you?" Taehyung panted.

The person turned around and faced Taehyung, tears flowing from their face.

"Jungkook, why are you crying?" Taehyung whispered as he walked towards Jungkook.

"Stop. Don't move." Jungkook spoke.

"Hey, Jungkook, its me. I'm not gonna hurt you." Taehyung smiled sadly.

"No, stop. Please!" Jungkooks body shook.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Don't take another step towards me!" Jungkook pulled a gun from his pocket and pointed it at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, baby, put the gun down. Please." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows with worry as he took another step towards Jungkook.

"They said I have to. If I don't, they'll kill him." Jungkook cried.